[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most hated company on /v/? There's total silence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (120 KB, 2000x2273) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 2000x2273
Is this the most hated company on /v/? There's total silence on here about their new game that's out.
>>
File: Tripwire_Interactive_logo.jpg (10 KB, 220x182) Image search: [Google]
Tripwire_Interactive_logo.jpg
10 KB, 220x182
>Is this the most hated company on /v/

This one is
>>
>>341957048

Their games seem entirely artless.
>>
>>341957048
Thay somehow made killing floor 2 worse
>>
>>341956943
Cliffy B is a faggot
>>
>>341957128
Just wait for their Jill of the Jungle reboot.
>>
>>341957140
Go to bed Cliff
>>
To be honest Gears isn't that amazing and they have only made Gears games that have gotten worse, so it's understandable.
>>
>>341957140

Cliffy B left Epic after Gears 3. He has his own studio called Boss Key, working on LawBreakers.
>>
>>341957306

Gears 3 is the pinnacle of the series. Judgment was by People Can Fly.
>>
File: rising-storm-2-vietnam_023.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rising-storm-2-vietnam_023.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1080
>>341957048
I hope they don't screw Rising Storm 2.
About Paragon. Is it out already? Like the final release? I didn't know.
I guess there're too many MOBAS to give attention to all of them
>>
Barely anyone cares about anything from them that isn't Unreal Engine anymore.
>>
>>341957048
nah I like them.
>>
>>341957415

It's ironically out in stores on PS4 but it's just a $60 case with a coaster and an access key. I bought it at GameStop even though I've already spent $110 on the game, redeemed the code in the store, and handed the case and disc over for them to throw away.

Open Beta starts in mid-August, and it'll be free then too.
>>
>>341956943
>new game is a MOBA
Don't hate them, but don't care either.
UE4 is neat tho
>>
>>341957415
No paragon is not out but they did update it a little and they put out another hero like every 3 weeks
>>
UT4 is pretty great
>>
Did they got acquired by Nexxon? well at least they try to make something a bit different rather than just clone games like tencent.
>>
File: 543930-gearbox.png (17 KB, 598x507) Image search: [Google]
543930-gearbox.png
17 KB, 598x507
>>341956943
>>
>>341958072
>Wait what hell no... i better check this
>Epic Games, Inc., also known as Epic and formerly Epic MegaGames, is an American video game development company based in Cary, North Carolina, now associate of Chinese Tencent Holdings.
WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?
>>
>>341958349

Since like 5 years ago dipshit
>>
>>341958349

Tencent has their fingers in nearly every publisher.
>>
What are you talking about? /v/ loves to shit on devs (/everything) they hate. If we hated Epic there would be a ton of threads shitting on everything.
>>
Will sound like a shill but avid paragon player here, I love the game.
The early access really feels like one, it's not without its faults as its early access but the updates they implement only continue to make the game better. New characters get released every 3 weeks.

Wait till the game goes free to play in August I'm sure v will have lots to say about it then bad or good.
>>
>>341958302
Gearbox is pretty shit but I doubt they're the most hated.

Blizzard is probably the most polarizing dev.
>>
>>341958545
/v/ just shits on anything that anyone else might like. Says something about Epic.
>>
Epic walled themselves in Microsoft's consoles. They ruined Unreal Tournament, and GoW is not worth purchasing a 360 over.

They did get hate over Unreal Engine 3 texture popping issues, but if anything Epic is ignored and people are indifferent to them because they haven't created anything amazing in a long time.
>>
>>341956943
They aren't hated people just don't care about their failed moba and they game people did care about have been in alpha for so long and in development for so long that no gives a fuck anymore. It should've been released a year ago.
>>
>>341960106
Literally 3 people are working on UT4.
>>
>>341960150
I'm talking about Fortnite, it was revealed 2011. Flying Pigs and EPIC are working on it, it should've been released 2 years ago. No one even cares about the game anymore and it's gonna flop hardcore.
>>
>>341957131

I have not played since a few months after it came out.

I keep hearing they ruined it, what happened?
>>
>>341960985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iioso0ozroE
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.