[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to check out a video on youtube about a game i might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Mend05.png (150 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
Mend05.png
150 KB, 400x350
>want to check out a video on youtube about a game i might be interested in buying
>every thumbnail has a fucking idiots mug making a ridiculous face at the camera with obnoxiously huge text beside
>the video is full of screaming and a face cam

WHY?!!??!
>>
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAATSUP GGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS AND WELKOMMMMM
>>
>>341955406
Is that Elvira? God damn I jacked off to her so much.
>>
>>341955406
because that's what kids like to watch, and it brings a lot of ad revenue, so youtube bumps them up the search results, and who's e-famous gets even more subs while the smaller, less known people that just post gameplay with no commentary are shoved out of the way
>>
>>341955682

Dot Matrix
>>
Man reboot so good as a kid.
>>
>>341955406
Because you are an idiot who can't be bothered to read a review from non-GAMER outlets who still report on videogames, and you do not know how to make a search query on fucking google / youtube.

Seriously, this has been a trend for half a decade and some time now, why the fuck are you surprised, are you by any chances retarded?

Oh and to be even more moronic, you are asking this on /v/, the site which made memes cancerous but also a board with the motto "pirate it before you buy it". How hard is it to check a fucking torrent?

Baka, baka, baka.
>>
>>341955406
I miss Reboot
>>
>>341955725
Elvira's hotter.
>>
>>341955790
The last seasons were damn weird, also there was a comic with gave it closure which is fan created but was approved by the creators.
>>
>>341955584
>The free market will FIX it.jpeg
>>
>>341955868

Yeah, I kind of would have preferred the third season to be the end, at least it had an ending.
>>
>>341955406
Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 8 9!
>>
>>341955406
>dontever.png
>>
>>341956007
>>341955868
>>341955790
They are making new show call Reboot: The Guardian Code which mixes CGI with live action shit.
>>
>>341956091

Yeah, I've heard. What a terrible idea.
>>
File: rude ass titties.png (106 KB, 993x371) Image search: [Google]
rude ass titties.png
106 KB, 993x371
>>341955682
>>341955830
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.