[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled , whats the verdict /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Spacewar.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Spacewar.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
Now that the dust has settled , whats the verdict /v/?
>>
>>341953843
It's better than Undertale.
>>
>>341953843
Interested too. I hate being an early adopter.
>>
Nice high resolution graphics, maybe a bit minimalist for my tastes.
>>
File: 1465005596082.jpg (61 KB, 476x583) Image search: [Google]
1465005596082.jpg
61 KB, 476x583
>>341953843

>Buying pre-release
>>
>one million dollars for this shit

pass.
>>
>>341954267
>knowing big neno

You fucking br
>>
>>341953843
The lack of a strong female protagonist is problematic.
>>
File: t4t_game_feat.jpg (85 KB, 624x262) Image search: [Google]
t4t_game_feat.jpg
85 KB, 624x262
Vector graphics are a gimmick. I'll stick to my oscilloscope, thank you very much.
>>
>>341953843
Hey guys, I'm from the future one day video games will have 8 colours on screen at once
>>
the lack of content and depth of story/characters makes me worried that the rest of it will be sold as DLC
>>
>>341955145
Well I'd assume so. It's not like technology just stagnates.
>>
>People literally bought this for one game.

What a bunch of shills.
>>
>>341956050
True, but there's no way we'll ever need more than 64k of RAM. That would be silly.
>>
Just wait for all of the DLC to be released first, barely any content now.
>>
>hexastation

no thanks
>>
>>341956550
>64kb of RAM
It's kind of gross how bloated everything got
You wouldn't even be able to open a word file with that now and people used to live with it
>>
>>341956976
I swear everything got slower in the past decade, crap like Skype, Microsoft word and shit are slow as hell I can feel myself aging in the time it takes to get these open.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.