[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game sucks Fight me fuckers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: SMB2title.gif (87 KB, 549x480) Image search: [Google]
SMB2title.gif
87 KB, 549x480
This game sucks

Fight me fuckers
>>
>I suck at this game

Fixed that for you.
>>
You added all of those eyeballs... right op?
>>
File: GFDKi2d.gif (960 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
GFDKi2d.gif
960 KB, 316x237
>>
>>341952258
>This game was poorly designed
Fixed that for you
>>
File: 1465988577180.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1465988577180.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>hating on a game that has one goty over 20 years in a row
Fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>341952210
>Neo-Nintendo fans
>>
>level pack for the price of a retail game
And people say Nintendo is behind the times.
>>
I agree.
It's literally smb1 with almost nothing of value being add to the roster of powerups, enemy types, or even world variety.
Mario Bros usa 2 may just be doki doki panic 2 but at least its not hot garbage.
>>
>>341952335
>I suck at this game

Fixed that for you.
>>
But that's objectively correct.
>>
It deserves a special place in hell for legitimizing thousands of shitty romhacks by having invisible block staircases
>>
>>341953696
>I cant tell the difference between genuine and artificial difficulty

Fixed that for you
>>
>>341954120
>Just because a game subverts my expectations time and again, despite that being the point of the game, that means the game is poorly designed

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>341954218
>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about
Fixed that for you
>>
>>341954357
>I refuse to acknowledge the context and intent behind SMB2J's design, so I'll shitpost about the game and tell others they don't know what they're talking about

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>341954505
>I refuse to acknowledge that the designers complete lack of how to do a sequel

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>341954603
>I refuse to acknowledge that SMB2J expanded upon its predecessor while keeping the core mechanics that made the first game so successful intact, just like what a good sequel should do

Fixed that for you.
>>
>it's an "insult popular game for (you)s" episode
>>
>>341954723
PFFFHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>341955147
As expected, you have nothing. Thanks for playing!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.