[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was this kid suicidal or what? And if they were, then why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: frisk.png (49 KB, 470x389) Image search: [Google]
frisk.png
49 KB, 470x389
So was this kid suicidal or what?

And if they were, then why did they immediately want to go home afterwards?
>>
What?
>>
>>341944993
Ran up a mountain on their own where everybody who went there disappeared.
>>
>That fucking awful sprite

WHY WAS THAT IN THE FINAL BUILD?
>>
File: 1452151624084.gif (101 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1452151624084.gif
101 KB, 500x478
>fall down a hole
>don't die
>end up in some cave full of self righteous assholes
>want to leave

Seems legit to me
>>
>>341945247
Toriel wasn't really self-righteous.
>>
>>341945067
>everyone
So only 6 people went on that mountain for however long?
>>
>>341945321

She was the worst offender
>>
>>341945321
>does nothing to try and stop Asgore
>still chews him out for being child murdering scum
>>
>>341945118
>That fucking awful sprite
it's badly drawn ironically, as a joke, see?
ha ha ha!
>>
>>341945118
>good graphics
>in indieshit
>>
>>341945453
>>341945468
Let me rephrase.

At the start of the game, she wasn't self-righteous. She was just the kind lady who saved your life and let you eat her pie.
>>
>>341945703
>Oh you want to leave me?
>Even though I said it's dangerous and you'll be killed?
>Well fuck you kid, if you want to leave that bad, you'll just have to fucking kill me!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.