[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys behave on online games? Do you care about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: goodconduct.jpg (69 KB, 1115x487) Image search: [Google]
goodconduct.jpg
69 KB, 1115x487
How do you guys behave on online games? Do you care about the people you play with or just fuck around and don't care unless you're having fun?

Any good stories of people getting upset?
>>
>Playin Black Ops with a friend
>Guy on mic "Hey, I'm on a 14 win streak, so don't fuck it up.
>Nuketown TDM, he's on the opposing team
>Go clutch, beat them 75-74
>I get the final kill on the bragging guy
>He kicks our asses for the rest of the time we're in the lobby
>Friend him
>>
>>341941165
I generally try to act as good a sport as I possibly can. I especially never, ever ragequit.

The one time I could have been accused of being a dick was accidental. About a week ago, in a /v/ Sm4sh tournament, I jumped in without realizing the format was Team Battle instead of FFA and targeted everyone on the screen, including my teammates. I never even knew about it until they complained here, and to this day, I feel like an idiot thinking about it.
>>
>>341941165
The thing to note about this is that thanks to Valve's Automated System, this player isn't punished at all.
>>
>>341941165
I don't tolerate kids who shit up the mic for no reason. Especially in CS:GO. This is the most common scenario.

>Middle of round
>Kid dies
>starts talking with his faggot little friend about whatever
>I ask them to keep it to typing until the round is over so I can listen to the game
>Fag kid says "BUT I PLAY THIS GAME 4 FUN"

everyone plays for fun. i'm nice until someone ruins the competitive environment in a competitive game.
>>
I mostly try to find out and learn stuff that is uncommon and outside the meta so I can use it to cause confusion or an emotional response. I actually prefer it when other people are laughing because it makes it more rewarding for us both.
>>
>>341942972
You sound like a whiny faggot
>>
I just don't talk to people and report those who are blighted assholes
No, reporting doesnt actually do anything, but it makes me pretend like it might stop people from further ruining multiplayer games
>>
File: XJKSGfo.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
XJKSGfo.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
>>341944778
This
>>341942972
You sound like a real joy to have around
>>
>>341941165
I treat the enemy team and my team like bots so I don't have to cope with the fact that they are real people.
Alternatively, I just don't play multiplayer games.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466121395980.jpg (26 KB, 720x793) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466121395980.jpg
26 KB, 720x793
Usually Ill be okay on the mic until some ethnic starts ranting and bitching. Then I act racist until they leave.
>playing Gears Ultimate.
>having a good time
>some guy is doing really good
>a nigger starts piping up and bitches about the guy wallbouncing
>guy starts arguing with him
>this goes on for like 5 minutes
>put on mic
>"Holy hell. Would you shut the fuck up, you stupid nigger? I can smell the grape drank through the mic."
>nigger gets frustrated
>hilarity ensues
It was a fun match
>>
I never speak unless people address me directly. When I win I don't brag and when I lose I don't talk shit

If someone's pushing your shit in it means you suck at the game, so you take it as an opportunity to learn. If they talk shit at you, mute them and keep trying to kill/defeat them

You get better at any videogame this way and it also makes you a better person
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.