[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. Do people just really really like executions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Doom_Cover.jpg (65 KB, 260x370) Image search: [Google]
Doom_Cover.jpg
65 KB, 260x370
I don't get it.

Do people just really really like executions or something
>>
>>341936391
It's honestly great OP. Best FPS game I've played in years.
>>
>>341936391

The executions take half a second and dont detract from the momentum, especially with the faster kill rune.

The gunplay and collectables exploration are solid.
>>
>>341936391
It would need years worth of support to be on the same league, right now hardware isn't there to have both graphics and customized content to create something like nuts.wad or sky may be.

I did like it nonetheless.
Just that the mp is meh, and the season pass is about pure mp content for some stupid reason,.
>>
I watched my friend play it for a little bit, and it seemed like he executed every enemy he shot.

how the fuck are cutscene executions satisfying? who even came up with that retarded concept?
>>
>>341936802
id confirmed they took over multi and are supporting it and fixing it. Have hope anon, it needs some tweaks and it can be perfection.
>>
My problem with executions isn't their length but their rarity. The best strategy is to weaken every enemy and then execute them. How many actually get killed with guns?
>>
>>341936391
It's just the evolution of QTE's. Console shitters eat that up.
>>
Horrible demo, if it was suppose to sell the game to me then it fucking failed hard.
>>
>they're called glory kills you shitposter
>you don't have to do the glory kills
>enemys drop more loot when glorykilled
>have you played the game?
>>
>>341937476
I played the demo and it seemed like it was the only way to get shotgun ammo
>>
Do the weapons you get later on outright kill enemies more often? In the demo it seemed like 95% of the enemies went into glorykill mode unless I was pressing the shotgun barrel against their face or using explosives on them.
>>
>>341937650
They'll drop it regardless of how you kill them when you're low on it. There always seemed to be a good amount of ammo pickups spread around though.
>>
>>341938109
Rockets tend to blow enemies apart.
Plasma gun will kill monsters outright if you hold fire too long.
gauss rifle does the same.
super shotgun tends to as well as long as the enemies were previously damaged.
>>
People like getting jerked off shooting enemies that don't move and drop health
>>
>>341937650
Headshots yield ammo when low
>>
>>341936530
did you not play the new order
>>
>>341937262
same
>>
>>341939716
Looked too cinematic for my tastes
>>
>>341939716
>I know you're having fun shooting nazis with dual wielded sniper rifles but we need you to scrape magical jew concrete out of our base

If TNO was 10 hours long at least 6 or 7 of those were pointless filler missions or cutscenes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.