[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the Xbone: 6 Teraflops Edition? Also, is anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: codsm4wqpjbm7utxmnc0.jpg (54 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
codsm4wqpjbm7utxmnc0.jpg
54 KB, 1000x563
Thoughts on the Xbone: 6 Teraflops Edition?

Also, is anybody else worried about in the direction we're moving with vidya? With the Scorpio and Neo both being stronger versions of the current machines, and games being made for both (Sometimes all four + PC) isn't this gonna being really straining on developers to optimise the games properly on each one?
>>
File: computer_case_interior.jpg (206 KB, 1024x852) Image search: [Google]
computer_case_interior.jpg
206 KB, 1024x852
I can't wait for the day we have to upgrade our console every 6 months and install new parts!
>>
>>341930169
Look at all the sub 30fps frame rates today.
Publishers are pushing time schedules so hard that optimization amounts to getting a game barely running then calling it done.
Its already terrible. I doubt that will change.
>>
>>341930169
If it's called Xbox One: Scorpio or even has Xbox One anywhere in the marketing, it will flop. The Xbox One is failed and nobody wants to be associated with it. One ruined the Xbox brand.
>>
>>341931317
It was selling better than the 360 at one point so nope it didn't fail all things considered.
>>
>>341931682
MS didn't even announce one exclusive for it at E3.
>>
>>341931738
Now I know you are a memer.
>>
>>341931919
Give us the name of the game that justifies buying a Scorpio?
>>
>>341932836
Destiny 2
>>
>>341931317
It's gonna confuse the shit out of normies either way. This has the potential to be disasterous for the Neo and Scorpio.

>Is it a new system?
>Is it just an upgraded system?
>Can it still play my old games?

Remember the Wii U and how nnobody knew what the fuck it was because of the dumb name? Yeah, let's not do that again.
>>
>>341932973
>Destiny
>Worth buying a console for
>>
>>341932973
Alright you got me.
>>
>>341932836
Like hell I know. The console only releases next year.
>>
>>341930169

Microsoft is clearly making a power play to unite their console (which will more or less be a win10 pc) and the PC market into a single entity under their total control. You'll have no choice but to use the win10 botnet to play games with DX12, and they'll force devs to use that only.
>>
>>341933456
Like Steam would allow this, get fucked if they ever do a DX12 agenda besides microsoft developed games.

People really must have removed the Vita debacle from their memory, was that some sort of Microsoft brainwashing technique?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.