[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY They could have AT LEAST made the game look SOMEWHAT DECENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1465857125314.jpg (28 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
1465857125314.jpg
28 KB, 640x394
WHY

They could have AT LEAST made the game look SOMEWHAT DECENT in the first trailer. then maybe I'd at least be SOMEWHAT hopeful that the game might be good. But they just shit all over us in the first trailer with this ogre.
>>
Who cares?
>>
>oh no, the aliens no longer look like fuck dolls, the sci-fi is ruined!
Never change biofags
>>
>>341927082
>the race that is meant to be attractive is no longer attractive

And seeing how they're still deliberately making their females look like ogres just shows it's gonna be the same shit as inquisition.
>>
>>341927264
Their lore, they can do what they want with it?
>>
>>341926898
Is there a new Shrek movie?
>>
File: ME writers.jpg (523 KB, 1280x3000) Image search: [Google]
ME writers.jpg
523 KB, 1280x3000
>>341927576
>their lore

it's like if a group of fanfic writers took over.
>>
>>341926898
SOME BODY ONCE
>>
>>341927264
But the least attractive character in DAI's reveal trailer turned out to be by far the most attractive ingame. Why don't you stop your stupid meme bullshit until there's something to actually complain about?
>>
>>341926898
>first trailer
You mean the video of EA staff staring at their computers and posing as happy employees?
>>
>>341926898
SOMEBODY
>>
TOLD ME
>>
>>341927000
>>341927082
>bioshills actually defending this shit character design
Fucking disgusting, get some standards.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>341929857
>the ugliest character ended up being the best looking character amongst these ugly characters
WOW! THAT'S FUCKING CRAZY, WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED THAT WOULD HAPPEN?
>>
>>341927264
>the race that is meant to be attractive
They use pheromones, not looks. Of course, some Asari, like Liara, do just look that good. But nah, nigga, Asari cheat.
>>
She's intentionally ugly. It's """realism""". An alien race designed to be psycho-actively attractive to every other race in the universe has to be realistically ugly or it's a misogynistic game.
>>
I SAID YEP
>>
I AINT THE CUTEST AYYY ON THE SHIP
>>
>>341926898
Why is patton oswalt an ogre?
>>
>>341926898
What are you even bitching about? One character's model that was literally being worked on in the video? God you're autistic.
>>
>>341932896
>Nobody cares
>Defending

You can't be apathetic now?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.