[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did people fly this thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
How the fuck did people fly this thing?
>>
>>341923828
Videogame.

Physics.
>>
Point nose down until sparks, then point nose up and glide
>>
Had some epic flights in that thing back in the day. Made it all the way across the water a few times.
>>
IIRC they never really intended people to fly it all that much
>>
Why didnt it have wings again?

A plane and some flying missions would have been great
>>
>>341924254
I think they neutered it because of 9/11
>>
>>341924342
But the game only released a month after 9/11. it would have been printed and shipped by then.
>>
>>341924342
>The Dodo was never meant to be flown very much at all, and it certainly wasn’t grounded as a result of 9/11 – it was just a fun thing that people then went crazy with when they figured out various bugs that let them fly it!
>>
>>341924224
>put plane in game
>dont expect people to fly in it
>>
Low gravity tank is best plane.
>>
>>341924538
see >>341924532 nigga.

Also I just assumed it was the result of 9/11. My mistake family.
>>
>>341924104
scrub

>>341924094
this

I used to fly around the islands easily

impressed a friend that day
>>
My friend could fly it basically forever. Needless to say I was jelly.
>>
>dodo
gee i wonder why
>>
Gain altitude and use gravity to build up speed before swooping back up again.

It doesn't really fly, it sort of dips its way around.
>>
>>341924254
in reality low speed propeller planes often have wings that come off at that point for storage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.