[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THAT'S THE SONY MESSAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 317x159
Even mass murderer and psychopath have human feels and second chance.
>>
Why did his mother teach him how to hunt instead of Kratos himself?
>>
>>341920809
He showed his feelings even in GOW 3 where he was at his edgiest so it's not that far off.
>>
I thought Pandora was Kratos's second chance
>>
File: unnamed.png (155 KB, 511x287) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
155 KB, 511x287
Even a dead fetus and a bad actor deserve a second chance
>>
sony's message is that they'll turn any franchise into a slow boring moviegame no matter what it is
>>
>>341921453
Why is god of war considered a movie game?
>>
>>341921735
because it has nice graphics and cutscenes
>>
>>341921453
movie games are the best and PC has none

prove me wrong as I am looking at getting some nice movie game for PC

protip; you can't
>>
>>341923247
That's stupid
>>
>>341921735
game isn't a beat em up / hack n slash / character action game now, it's an action rpg with qtes so he implies the game is a lot less dynamic meaning it's more like a movie
>>
>>341920809
Who can deny Kratos his second chance?
>>
>>341921017
Why would Kratos know how to hunt?
>>
>>341921017
Cuz he is not good with children.
We are going to have a the last of us esque intro where the boys mom dies and Kratos is like "now its only u and me boy"
>>
Who has the thicker dick, Kratos or Norman Reedus?
>>
>>341923710
Because Spartan boys were fucking sent to the wilderness as part of Agoge?
>>
>>341923798
Well, Kratos did get too fuck the Goddess of sex, soooo...
>>
>>341924230
That doesn't mean SHIT.

He could still have a pencil dick, and her a fat labia.
>>
>>341924316
He might not have a dick at all and you would still feel like you got fucked hard
>>
>>341924530
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY MIND IS A FLUTTER WITH GAY THOUGHTS

GET THEM OUT GET THEMM OUTTTTT
>>
>>341924590
OMG! Thats so randum XD Ths why i wuv 4chan :3
>>
>>341924838
WOAH

>Ths why i wuv 4chan :3

REALLY?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.