[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to play this what should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
About to play this

what should I expect?
>>
Look up how fishing works when you get to it. The game kinda explains it wrong, but when you get used to it it's damn fun.

Maybe try the boar later on, or use the rocks to your advantage.

Don't get lost in quests that expect you to grind a lot, safe them for later.

Have fun, it will be a wild ride.
>>
Lots of Yonah.
>>
File: 1285644117027.jpg (194 KB, 750x773) Image search: [Google]
1285644117027.jpg
194 KB, 750x773
Remember you're playing it for the story, characters and music, not the gameplay.

Be sure to get AT LEAST Ending B. It does not take very long. I do recommend getting the C and D endings though. They are very much worth it.

Find the correct fishing spot (it's not the pier, it's the beach past the cave). Everyone I know who has played this fucked this part up including me
>>
>>341919974
shit combat except for bosses, unfinished gameplay and clunky controls and animations.
A lot of zones feels unfinished.

if you can accept that, it GREAT. It gave me the feels after so many years, the character are great and not the usual weaboo stereotypes, the OST is amazing(even tho some tracks can get boring after hearing them for 20 minutes straight), the plot is great and it's a good ride.

I LOVED it so hard even if its flawed.Not for everyone but oh boy, if you get hooked its an amazing experience.
>>341921091
i did every ending and never fished. What did I missed? it kinda looked boring to me.
>>
Close this thread and do a blind run.
>>
I second the fishing tip

go look up how to do it elsewhere, how the game teaches you is all wrong you probably wont even get passed the stage of it teaching you
>>
>>341921362
You have to fish for the old man to continue the story.
>>
>>341921362
Extra banter and the joy of the hunt.
>>
remember to backup your save before getting the best ending
>>
>>341919974
The Torment of consoles in every sense of the word.
>>
File: 1396987194820.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
1396987194820.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>341919974
10/10 bosses, 5/10 enemies, 10/10 soundtrack, simple puzzles that are so simple they feel more like chores.
>>
>>341919974
I hope you enjoy getting emotionally torn apart.
>>
>>341919974
Disappointment on levels you can't even imagine.
Fucking /v/irgins
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.