[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Life is Strange. Most comfy game I've ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: LifeIsStrangeGame.jpg (293 KB, 3000x1668) Image search: [Google]
LifeIsStrangeGame.jpg
293 KB, 3000x1668
Just finished Life is Strange. Most comfy game I've ever played. Any other games like this? I need more feels.
>>
FEELS GAMES:

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Even in the opening act it basically confronts you, the loser neet directly by stating the main character is just a fucking loser without any ambition in life.

Heavy Rain
You'll never have kids anyways you pathetic virgins, but you'll still feel.

Witcher 3
Just play the Barons quest, Blood and Wine, and Heart of Stone. Skip literally everything else as there are no feels to be had.
>>
>>341916113

>game
>>
>>341916113
>Any other games like this?

Gone Home
>>
>>341916113
Gone Home?
It gets a lot of hate here and all, but it's pretty similar to LiS in the 90's-esque girly thing.
>>
>>341916113
how could you find this piece of shit cool tho?
I found it boring as fuck. Even gone homo is better than this since it only takes a few minutes to beat.
>>
I haven't seen any game play at all and I was just wondering, is there a scene where one of them gets raped?
>>
>>341916113
I had some feels but after the feels i thought wait a minute, all the decisions i made just boil down to two endings? I got mad.
>>
>>341916113
Katawa Shoujo has feels but lacks on the presentation side of things.
>>
>>341917169
>gone homo
What did I expect from /v/?
>>
>>341916797
>>341916798
Yea that's a really good one as well.
>>
>>341917439

Kind of. It's pretty hot desu.
>>
Has 'comfy' become a euphemism for 'it was shit but i liked it anyways' ?
>>
>>341918724
cant be shit if u liked it can it?
>>
>>341918724
nah it means "I'm a ball-less faggot who likes girly things". It's pretty much admitting you are a closet homo.
>>
>>341917541
I've tried it, I hate reading lots of text on screen so had to drop it.
>>
>>341918881
I don't think that's necessarily true. I kind of like Skyrim even though I don't think its a good game. I think you can like something even if you think it isn't good.
>>
>>341917439
eh... check out the pestilence thread on gif...
>>
>>341918724
>>341919087

Pretty sure what it really means is, 'I'm such a drooling retard that I need any technical gameplay removed from a video game so I can get right to my faggy Twilight story'
>>
File: TOO MUCH EDGE.jpg (21 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
TOO MUCH EDGE.jpg
21 KB, 400x366
>>341920264
>>
I've been wondering the same shit. I live in the shitty Midwest and I have a boner for the Pacific Northwest. I fucking loved the atmosphere/setting in LiS and the only other game I can think of in that setting was Alan Wake. I also loved Alan Wake, but I don't think you can call it "comfy" unless you don't find the game scary or unsettling at all (which I did because I'm a huge vagina).
>>
>>341920659
Kill yourself you disgusting retard.
>>
>>341920659
Is Alan Wake also set in the same area as lis?

>>341920264

And I don't care if the game is easy or doesn't require much skill, I just wanna chill and feel feels.
>>
>>341916496
This three games plus

Beyond:Two Souls
>>
>>341920910

>I just want to watch a movie

With taste as shit as yours I recommend The Notebook.
>>
>>341921812
Thanks m8 I'll check it out.
>>
>>341920736
Easy autismo, I didn't even post anything that could be construed as "disgusting".

>>341920910
Yeah, Alan Wake is like Washington or Oregon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.