[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The game's not coming anywhere outside Japan. Here'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
The game's not coming anywhere outside Japan. Here's what the game's director said about why;

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/15/summer-lesson-producer-chances-localizing-psvr-title-outside-japan/
>“Also when you think about the current game situation and the climate in different countries where you have to have characters from every different race or nationality, someone else would say ‘mine is not included,’ which is the climate we currently see with games. Since there are people who can’t set aside the game and the actual problems in society, I don’t want open that can of worms" - Harada, the game director

But here's the good news

>However, Harada added, “But, if there is a particular region with enthusiastic fans who say we ‘want Summer Lesson’ that does make it more possible. That was the case in Japan. It wasn’t scheduled to be an actual product, but there are so many fans who asked for it to be released as a game, and it actually happened.”

@harada_tekken is his Twitter if you want to ask him to localize it. (Hopefully under someone like Xseed)
>>
I'm so fucking sick of this social injustice bullshit
>>
>>341915836
Someone should tell him SJWs are a vocal minority.
>>
Well I atleast fucking hope that they will ship the game with english subs and it won't be hard regionlocked.
>>
File: based harada.png (178 KB, 935x668) Image search: [Google]
based harada.png
178 KB, 935x668
What happened to based Harada?
>>
>>341917697
Well there's the twitter
>>
>>341918617
He's trying to get people to be vocal about being against the SJW shit by holding the promise of the game with enough support over people's heads
>>
>>341918649
I don't like twitter and I don't care if his game comes out. I'm just saying if you want to convince him, then tell him SJWs are a vocal minority.
>>
>>341917987
Why the fuck would they need to pay to translate it if it's only coming out in Japan? Either tweet the man or enjoy getting nothing
>>
>>341919508
>not having a throw away twitter
>>
>>341915836
I'll say this:
Pokémon
>>
>>341915836
shes soooo real. :-(

sarcasm mode off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.