[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game will fill me with a sense of wonder,adventure, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: tndkklvnxeoprzcusexl.jpg (1 MB, 2048x927) Image search: [Google]
tndkklvnxeoprzcusexl.jpg
1 MB, 2048x927
What game will fill me with a sense of wonder,adventure, and exploration?
>>
Runescape.

Seriously.
>>
>>341911653
they have yet to build it senpai

just imagine being able to out fit an offroad car with all the tools and equipment to overcome the adventure you are about to embark on.

I would love to play a game like that
>>
>>341911653
Zelda: Ocarina of time & Majora's Mask
>>
>>341911653
space engine
>>
Doesn't exist yet.
>>
>>341911653
Morrowid
SkyrimISH
dark souls-ish
bloodborne
oblivion
>>
>>341911653
Wind Waker.
>>
>>341911653
The first dark souls. But only the first, it's one of the best things about it imo
>>
>>341911653
Vanilla WoW
>>
SotC
KH I-II
Morrowwind/Oblivion
>>
>>341911653
Black Desert. You can also sit at the edge of the clif like in your pic.
>>
Hopefully Breath of the Wild
>>
>>341913587
It certainly looks like it. I'm cautiously optimistic
>>
King's Field: The Ancient City
Drakan: The Ancients' Gates
>>
Real life
>>
>>341913882
>Drakan: The Ancients' Gates
For the whole five minutes until it freezes and corrups the save file.
>>
>>341911806
+1

Runescape has such a cohesive and comfy world, always something new to find
>>
Resident Evil HD
>>
>>341911653
Legend of Grimrock 2
Etrian Odyssey 3 and 4.
>>
Megaman Legends 1 or 2

They're not the most open world games out there but their saturday morning charm gives a really wonderful vibe that's hard not to love. I especially like the opening of 1 that sets the tone for the whole game.
>>
>>341911653
Call of Chernobyl
>>
Stalker, although it does it with a grim twist.
Talos Principle in the exploration of what the story is.
Fallout New Vegas from time to time, not all the time.
SotC.
>>
pieceing everything together as best as I could in Pathologic was a very wondrous, exciting journey all though not really an adventure..
>>
Skies of Arcadia.

Adventure, Exploration and Wonder are the reasons it's my favourite game.
>>
>>341911653
Xenoblade X. It's pretty niche, unlike it's predecessor which was the opposite, but if you can get past that it has one of the biggest and most interesting worlds to explore in vidya.

Hopefully Breath of the Wild will do it, too, but only time will tell. Wind Waker was really close but it just didn't have enough islands.
>>
>>341915649
this
>>
>>341914297
I played through it several times, and I don't recall ever having the game freeze. I definitely never had the save file get corrupted.

There is one area where doing things in a certain order could cause your dragon to permanently vanish immediately after saving, though, rendering the game unwinnable. I'm glad I never accidentally stumbled across that glitch.
>>
>>341911653
Subnautica
>>
Bad Rats
>>
Grandia
>>
I believe these kinds of things are what people like about Metroid Prime. I think it's pretty boring, but, you know, it's popular
>>
File: SpaceEngine 2.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
SpaceEngine 2.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>341912283
This
>>
Until then, what are some good Zelda-like games? Already replayed most LoZ titles
>>
>>341911653
Xenoblade X
>>
>>341918231
What about just the first Xenoblade?
>>
Little Big Adventure 2
Beyond Good & Evil
Psychonauts
Assassin's Creed II
>>
>>341911653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYBui5ghJ0
>>
>>341918117
Okami
Ys I & II
Secret of Mana
Darksiders
Alundra
>>
>>341911653
The Longest Journey.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.