[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't beat Amygdala in Defiled Chalice to advance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1430411784511.png (215 KB, 620x525) Image search: [Google]
1430411784511.png
215 KB, 620x525
>tfw can't beat Amygdala in Defiled Chalice to advance to Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice

What are you hunting?
>>
Hit her feet until she jumps, stand perfectly still while she's mid-air, whack her head. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>341910947
>Cheesing bosses
Did you chain backstab Kos too?
Manipulate Erietas AI to smash her head after headbutt?

Some of us like to play legit, can you fuck off?
>>
>>341911182

I can also beat it legit. I use that method for farming, because the fight takes a while. It's also literally idiot proof, hence why I posted it. I didn't even know you could cheese Orphan or Bribri.
>>
>>341910689
All the bosses in the bloody marry chalice were so easy compared to that artificially difficult bullshit.
>>
>>341911182
*tips*
>>
I cannot beat Rom. He is literally impossible.
>>
>>341910689
Use Pierce weapons. A +9 Church Pick is able to reach her head and can get reliable staggering. Amygdala is an easy fight; it's just that the increased enemy damage + reduced health punishes any fuck up whatsoever with instant death.

>>341911182
>>341911380
He's just shitposting, ignore him.

Orphan, in his first phase, has several attacks that are pretty easy to parry that can shorten the fight to the second phase pretty well. It can lead to chain parrying him through his first phase, but it doesn't make the fight redundant because the damage is nothing special (t. multiple characters with softcap Skill) and the second phase is ridiculous no matter your build.

Miss Noodles just has an incredibly easy to manipulate AI since anyone with a single functioning eyeball can tell that there is a range where she switches which attacks she does. Vicar and Ludwig had the same things; they just weren't as easy to punish and didn't have absolutely crushing weaknesses to Pierce damage.
>>
>>341912175
Lol? Just cheese him, just stagger him when he tries to teleport/walks back and you don't have to deal with phase two or three
>>341911182
Cheesing is apart of the game, I hope it pains you to know I cheesed Maria with the stagger riposte loop and also parried gwyn in das 1 faggot
>>
>>341912461
>Orphan, in his first phase, has several attacks that are pretty easy to parry that can shorten the fight to the second phase pretty well. It can lead to chain parrying him through his first phase, but it doesn't make the fight redundant because the damage is nothing special (t. multiple characters with softcap Skill) and the second phase is ridiculous no matter your build.

You're wrong, SECOND PHASE is the phase you can chain backstab. Not the first one.

First one you have to wait for double swing, jump or shoot the overhead slam
>>
>>341911182
???
killing a boss is killing a boss, unless you're cooping there's literally no shame to be felt.
we're not playing dmc nigga there's no style points here
>>
>>341912691
Orphan has never stood still long enough for me to hit him with a charge R2 to his back so I never even considered it in the realm of possibilities.
>>
>>341910689
Hit its middle left hand and wait for it to try and stomp you, you can get its AI to keep stomping until its HP gets to certain points. Just stay close to its hand to bait out stomps and only attack while its recovering from it.
>>
>>341912837
After any backstab you run(dont sprint) to him and he'll do the placenta grenade attack and you can just repeat this over and over and over
>>
I'm stuck on Rom
How do I deal with his laser bullshit while trying to wipe out his lackeys and protect my Helper?
>>
>>341910689
if you have dlc (I recommend it if you dont), use holy moonlight sword
do everything everyone else is saying but in last phase use blast attack for xtra damage to end it quickly
>>
>>341913141
Use bolt paper and zerg the boss
Keep dodging to avoid spiders when he rears up, back up quickly
>>
>>341913561
Guess I'll give this a shot
>>
>>341913141
Rom can be dealt with in two ways: Slow and steady or damage race.

Slow and Steady:
>Kill all spiders every time they spawn
>Walk in a clockwise circle around Rom, picking off stragglers from the crowd as opportunities present themselves
>Know when to go balls-deep on one spider or just knick it and keep moving, depending on the crowd around it and what Rom is doing.
>When you've dealt with the crowd, move onto Rom
>If Rom so much as twitches and it's not her curling into a ball to teleport, back up
Keep in mind this will take FOREVER and generally is only done solo because no one does this for co-op.

Damage Race:
>Start fight, rush Rom
>Pop bolt paper and fucking mash
>Try to keep the crowd of spiders on the other side of Rom
>Maintain mashing
This is generally the go-to way of doing it, but requires a not retarded build and a decent weapon. If you summon/are summoned, this is generally what people are going to do.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.