[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video game are you getting your dad for Father's day /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
What video game are you getting your dad for Father's day /v/
>>
>>341906429
>>341906429

Died. September 8th, Congestive Heart Failure, Pancreatic Cancer ("Recovering") & CDPD
>>
I'm not. I'm getting him an all expense paid dinner at a nice restaurant.
>>
>>341906429
we went out for din din already, early.
>>
>>341906429

I don't have a dad (again).
>>
I took them out to dinner.
>>
He doesn't play vidya. I got him some snap caps for his Glock Fawty
>>
>>341907804
Fucking rekt.
>>
My Dad's in a semi-aware coma induced by sepsis. He is going to die soon. I'm not sure about his estate, but I draw child support back pay garnished from his wages, and I haven't figured out if I'll inherent enough to make it worth the loss of that free 260$ a month.

My grandpa on the other hand, gets a new watch. He's a great man.
>>
>>341906429
I bought him a 1thousand dollar watch and took him out to dinner
>>
>>341906429

Father was an abusive asshole when I was a child (would lock me and my siblings outside overnight if we received a B or lower on our grades) but kept pushing me to succeed academically. I succeeded in entering into an Ivy League but had a nervous breakdown in my first year. I was fucked by the psychiatric treatment system, constantly tossed from hospital to hospital because my parents didn't want to acknowledge that I was having a problem and wanted to pay others to "fix" me.

I went from having an extremely promising academic career to being another faceless NEET who's been stuck at home for the past 5 years of my life. To be brutally honest I refuse to get my life back together because I know that my parents are horrified, every day, by what a failure I've become. It's the only way I feel I can get back at them.
>>
>>341906429
none because he doesn't play video games.
>>
None, because my father's a loser who was never around.
>>
>>341910380
>>341910380
That's not the best way to make them suffer, you know... You should just up and leave, never come back.You're still reliant on them, and once they cannot provide for you anymore you'll be alone and fucked. Gotta start building your life up now.
>>
>>341906429
wow what a chimp
>>
when this generation somehow manages to reproduce this may be a valid question
but as it is now most dads dont play vidya
>>
My dad's got asperges, I'm pretty positive at least. So he's kind of hard to visibly please. I guess I'll take him out for dinner or something.
>>
>>341906429
Nothing, I hate him.
>>
I had a wonderful Dad, lost him 2.3 years ago to throat cancer that metastaticized to lungs and bones. It wasnt the cancer so much as the pain drugs losing effectiveness and him dying in pain making sounds fit for silent hill.

Guys, if you feel lumps, make sure you ask your doctor about them, the earlier they're detected the better your chamces are.

You dont wanna know those James Sunderland feels.
>>
>>341907804
Mine also died due to heart failure, but he also had two strokes a broken leg and his blood went septic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.