[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's a nice head you have on your shoulders Bannerlord when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: peaceful man of peace.jpg (25 KB, 195x130) Image search: [Google]
peaceful man of peace.jpg
25 KB, 195x130
That's a nice head you have on your shoulders

Bannerlord when?
>>
inb4 >lmao no new features it's just warband 1.5

>vastly improved character creation
>superior grafix
>new physics system
>expanded singleplayer map
>the campaign AI can do the same things the player can and is restricted the same way the player is
>new time period and factions
>can set up criminal activities in towns
>can commission custom weapons at town blacksmiths
>boardgames :^)
>hitting multiple enemies with one swing
>all new mocapped animations
>great OST
>siege engines
>siege engines can break battlements
>projectiles bounce off walls instead of getting embedded in them like in Warband
>improved blood effects
>many more bots in single battles compared to Warband
>replay system in MP
>changing seasons
>combat in general is reworked
>horses operate much better than in Warband
>improved battle command system
>can deploy troops how you want before the battle starts similar to Total War
>improved campaign, battle, and individual AI
>better UI
>better modding capability than Warband, new modding tools
>amazing scene designer
>new diplomacy system
>new economic system
>can trade fiefs and shit
>can build castles
>better fief management
>a brand new engine
>>
>>341904380
Also you can do illegal activities in town, I guess you can also start a group of bandits and such.
>>
>>341904380
>>amazing scene designer
damn right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obO5sbziqjM
>>
>We take the Jizya [tax on non-Muslims], which is ours anyway. The normal situation is to take money from the kuffar [non-Muslim]. They give us the money."

What did he mean by this?

Does this game have any urban environs?
>>
>>341904380

I'm most excited for the modding scene. Warband had some really amazing mods, and Bannerlord looks like an amazing base to work with.
>>
Are the destructible walls? I wished in M&B you could use siege weapons to make a wall break or some shit that you can do by focusing the fire of catapults or something, could be fun.
>>
>>341904380
>>the campaign AI can do the same things the player can and is restricted the same way the player is

In every way? So that means they can't shit out huge armies out of nowhere anymore? That would make it kinda easy, wouldn't it?
>>
Haven't really kept up with the development.

How is it coming along? Does it have a release date yet?
>>
>>341905179
Yeah there's cities and shit
>>
>>341907698
>Does it have a release date yet?
Nothing definite but the community manager said that they're aiming for a beta in 2016 and a full release in early 2017
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.