[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the Scorpio comes out and Ryse 2 comes out for it, optimized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: The King Ascendant.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The King Ascendant.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
When the Scorpio comes out and Ryse 2 comes out for it, optimized for 5 times the teraflops of the Xbone, it will be the best looking game of all time.
>>
And it'll still run at 12 FPS
>>
>>341899915
cant wait to see all the uncompressed pixels no ones ever seen before
>>
File: 1466024979475.png (51 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1466024979475.png
51 KB, 920x900
>>341899915
>it will be the best looking game of all time.

NO
>>
How much blast processing does a teraflop have?
>>
>>341899915
Except at first most games will just be xbox one games but at 4k.

>>341900384
.01 blast processes
>>
>>341900164
Shut the fuck up
>>
Crytek is dead nigga. Good luck with that.
>>
It'll be Uncharted 4 remastered
>>
>>341899915
Crytek isn't going to make another Ryse, the first one nearly bankrupt them.
>>
>ryse 2

how the hell would they make a sequel?
>>
>>341899915
sdasd
>>
>>341899915
I dont have any complaints with the bone but the endless sea of PS4 exclusives really grinds my gears.
Wont catch me out with that shit a second time.time.
>>
>>341900771
>all these neofags who went on and on about what a big deal the PS4s power was
>fucking 1.84 vs 1.62 tflops or something

The mental gymnastics these fucks run themselves through will be great to watch
>>
>>341899915
Except it wont happen cuz it would still have to be playable on the XBone therefore limiting its full potential.
>>
Is the Scorpio and PS4.5 new consoles or are they just revisions of the older consoles? I'm getting mixed signals on this.
>>
>>341899915
Best looking yet still a garbage shallow experience, not worth the price you paid for? If that's the price you pay for buying a Scorpio then I think I'll stay with my PS4 and PC
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.