[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this shit character real or can this please all be a ruse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: watch_dogs_2_wrench-t2.jpg (44 KB, 510x330) Image search: [Google]
watch_dogs_2_wrench-t2.jpg
44 KB, 510x330
Is this shit character real or can this please all be a ruse
>>
I so identify with this char. This is literally me
>>
CUTE
>>
This game needs a bit more of that Saints Row feel and then that character would be acceptable.
>>
C Y B E R P U N X
>>
>>341895154
Explain. He seems fine right now, since the game is focused on rebellious tech-savvy youths
>>
>>341894256
>>341894386
>>341895009
>>341895154
>>341895257

U guyyyyyyyz don't u know having a black MC is the new hip and cool thing to do in 2016 it gets loads of sales.
>>
>>341894256
Its same as the deadmouse fucker in the first game
>>
Anyone else just feel like Ubisoft is covering their ass this game after sjw tore apart the original watch dogs because of that one video of the main character shooting Muslims and shit? Believe it was called "making the world a better place"
>>
>>341894256
>not pointing finger gun to head

YOU HAD ONE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THE MOST BAD ASS CHARACTER UBISOFT AND YOU Fin BLEW IT!
>>
>>341894256
Who gives a fuck the first one sucked anyways.
>>
>>341895548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

I'm surprised they put furries and scat faggots in the game.
>>
He's going to be the villain you fight against by the end of the game.
>>
Did Watch_Dogs even have any memorable characters?

I remember T-Bone and Mr ballcap and that's about it
>>
File: watch_nogs.jpg (267 KB, 1140x738) Image search: [Google]
watch_nogs.jpg
267 KB, 1140x738
>>341894256
he's pretty based
>>
>>341895154
This.
It's some disney channel shit for a game where you can shoot people for being jews
>>
>>341894256
>/pol/tards mad GOTY didn't suit their racist needs and instead BTFOs them

Keep crying
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.