[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for boys in b4 'play it,' I'm waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What am I in for boys

in b4 'play it,' I'm waiting for the update now
>>
>>341893757
A bad story but a fun game
>>
complete disappointment
>>
File: CaREYVuUsAAbFwz.jpg large.jpg (67 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CaREYVuUsAAbFwz.jpg large.jpg
67 KB, 1024x576
A long good experience. I hope you like Mecha.
>>
great environments, lots to explore, combat is better than the first game.

story is mediocre and the main game won't satisfy you but there's a shit ton of side content. a solid 8/10
>>
>>341893757
Are you really asking to be spoiled? Fine, every single one of you were supposed to be dead long time ago but Mira is a planet full of bullshit and you're still alive somehow.
>>
>>341894875
Spoilers in this game won't amount to anything. Until we get a sequel that actually explains shit.
>>
File: 250[1].png (90 KB, 250x377) Image search: [Google]
250[1].png
90 KB, 250x377
>>341893757
really obnoxious combat music and poorly optimized use of the touch pad except for fast-travel. Then some extremely unclear and unfocused side quests so have a guide ready because the game doesnt tell you shit about what to do for certain things. Then prepare to get constantly kicked offline because the server sucks and you have to constantly have OFFLINE MODE in the corner of your screen forever pulling your eyes away from the things that are actually nice to look at

also this fucker's nonstop annoyance
>>
Look up a guide on the collectapedia. Some quests lock you into finding them while never telling you where they are outside of the continent which isn't all that helpful with how fucking big every continent is.
>>
>>341894672
>tfw Skells ruin the combat
>>
Be sure to explore as much as you can before you get your skell. Scale gets fucked hard and what was once impressive is simply in the way when you can fly over everything. I still wish I had known I could just walk up to sylvalum
>>
>>341895828
Maybe. But the customization and weapons you can use is nice.
>>
It gets really boring after you obtain a mech
>>
>uninteresting characters, 2 of which are mandatory on every story mission
>hundreds of cutscenes where characters talk about shit while loud music plays
>"jokes" about eating Tatsu every cutscene
>plot only gets interesting in the last 2 chapters

You're in for Xenoblade Chronicles X
>>
>>341893757
Stuff
>>
File: damn weather somebody fix this.png (389 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
damn weather somebody fix this.png
389 KB, 800x450
>>341893757
A pretty fun time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.