[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this the best one in the series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (882 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
882 KB, 1440x1080
>All that music
>Those gadgets
>Protagonist is loved without derailing threads
>>
Seriously, fuck Yumi
>>
>>341893529
Yumi a shit
>>
>>341893304

The pop culture references got out of control after the first game, and eventually more or less became the premise of the game. Easy pop culture references are pretty uninspired as it is, but the whole package in general became uninspired too. Let's add transformations to water down the formula, make boss monkeys that are basically human instead of the interesting parallel between a genuine kid and animalistic monkeys in the first game, with Specter blurring the line in an engaging way.
>>
>>341893529
i would if i could
>>
>>341894106
At least teh sequels had some fun minigames.
>>
File: 2016-06-18_15-21-05.png (171 KB, 1614x411) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-18_15-21-05.png
171 KB, 1614x411
You don't have to be this butthurt about it, OP.
>>
>>341894345
I just want to discuss the series.
>>
>>341894321

I'd say the first game had the best minigames too. Still, minigames being the highlight of a game kind of tells you something went horribly wrong in development somewhere.
>>
>>341894494
One of the minigames from 3 even had MGS crossover
>>
>>341894705
But in the end, AE2/3 still had some fun levels.
>>
>>341895002
Just wished their levels werent so linear, specially for 2
>>
>>341894240
I would too i guess
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.