[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HEALS 4500 HP AHHHHHH fuck!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Smtiv_omoikane.jpg (72 KB, 604x585) Image search: [Google]
Smtiv_omoikane.jpg
72 KB, 604x585
>HEALS 4500 HP

AHHHHHH fuck!
>>
>>341887815
I thought Omoikane was a cute brain, the hell is that
>>
>>341887915
Its a monster you meet if you go the neutral or chaos route.
>>
>>341887815
I remember how furious I was when that happened. I also remember a boss using diarahan... TWICE. When does SMTIV:A drop?
>>
>>341888248
some non-descriptive "Summer" date
>>
>>341887915
Omoikane as shat out by Kamen Rider monster designers.
>>
File: 1463170508783.png (19 KB, 196x229) Image search: [Google]
1463170508783.png
19 KB, 196x229
>>341887815
>Bosses that heal
>Ever
Unless there is a trigger where you use a heal spell or something in a sort of endurance test gimmick / punishment for fucking up its fucking stupid.

Still, I beat him. I got to do everything EXCEPT FIGHT FUCKING MATADOR GOD DAMN IT. He was my fucking bro in Nocturne.
>>
>>341888954
>Pale Rider in Raidou 2 can use Diarahan at will
>there are 3 of them in the fight
>>
>>341889482
Yeah no fuck that its just wastes time. There are ways around stall-y players rather then just having pointlessly healing rng bosses.

IIRC there is a FF boss that literally heals for hours until it runs out of an absurd mp pool.
>>
>>341889750
It was actually piss easy because I gave my Alice element boosts, multi hit spells, and a passive that gives each hit of any magic spell a 50% chance of doing double damage. It never got the chance to much of anything, let alone heal itself
>>
>>341887815
This is the only SMT game I played, it's now easily one of my favorites games. Strange Journey's the best in the series right?

Also, what route is the least evil? Currently doing the angel one because they all seemed fucked...
>>
>>341891704
No route is "good" or "evil." Since everyone is an extremist asshole, everything is fucked either way. Also
>moralfagging
>>
>>341891704
Neutral is the least fucked. But it's best to follow your gut in these situations and see what happens anon-kun.
>>
It was at E3 right? Final/apocalypse?

Where was the vids? The threads? The voice acting and if we get Sam-moo-rye again?
>>
>>341891704
Law is probably the most evil of the 3 routes in most games
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.