[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which side is redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Which side is redpilled?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>341886645
I don't really know much about this pol-shit but nohr is the only good route in the game.
>>
>>341886862
Which side has the best waifu(s)?
>>
File: 1456280549181.jpg (77 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
1456280549181.jpg
77 KB, 500x541
Nohr is the best (gameplay-wise at least) and would have been a great concept for a story but they really, REALLY, REAAAAAAAALLY fucked up with the story, and Corrin sucks as a protagonist

so go with whichever side has the coolest units to you I guess
>>
>>341886645
Blue lucina is literally the oy vey anudda shoah character, everyone in you jap family hates and lies to you even if you pick them, uniting the world with nohr is the most historically accurate method of achieving peace through warfare and has the least amount of backstabbing as you set up a new world order.
>>
>>341886959
honestly I didn't give a shit about any of them. I went in thinking I'd have a really hard time deciding who to marry and I ended having to settle with selena because I didn't like any of them.
>>
Nohr is the most enjoyable path.

But refusing to choose a side is all about finding the true truth and shit so I guess that's what you want.
>>
>>341886645
Nohr has more challenging gameplay, Hoshido has a better story.

Also, if you're honest about the redpill, if you payed any attention it would be Hoshido, since they're defending their nation from gay invaders.
>>
The correct answer is turning off your 3ds, download FE4 and the translation that just came out, and play that game.

It has religious nuts from a desert that an antagonist works with (Alvis) because he thinks that nothing can go wrong and they end up controlling everything from behind the scenes and ruining the entire continent, while killing everyone that disagrees with them for not following their barbaric religion of child sacrifices, religious fundamentalism, and general misery. They have also been playing the victim for literally centuries since they "didn't do anything" (read: They got BTFO'd hundreds of years ago when they tried to do the exact same shit). Throughout all of these years of """misery""", they're plotting, murdering, stealing, mind-controlling, raping, kidnapping, and trying to resurrect a dark god that will eradicate the continent of life, liberty, and happiness.
>>
Both sides are fucking shit, just like modern day political discourse.

Yes that includes you /pol/
>>
>>341888784
Meanwhile, the only people that are trying to prevent this conspiracy from taking place are treated as outcasts and criminals. Any country that opposes this religious cult or denies the religous "blue pill" is promptly crushed by their puppet nation-state, the Grannvale Kingdom. The Grannvales keep on invading more and more all in the name of security and prosperity (read: Globalism). To absolutely no one's surprise, any semblance of peace in this false empire is shattered as the religious cult, who are finally allowed to practice their devil religion, promptly take over the empire and cause decades of misery, reversing all of the progressive advances that occurred in the past century. Banditry reigns, order and stability are demolished, the noble police force are quickly converted and turned into thought-police brown-shirt thugs, and children are literally being killed by the thousands. All of the name of "progress" by allowing a small cult to have political pull.
>>
>>341890008
>I'm le neutral therefore smarter than all of you

Kys reddit
>>
>>341890208

Didn't say I was neutral.
>>
File: page10.jpg (89 KB, 453x157) Image search: [Google]
page10.jpg
89 KB, 453x157
>>341886645
Cute justice! Cute Power!
Staff~ Staff~
>>
File: 1459303604615.png (2 MB, 2500x2100) Image search: [Google]
1459303604615.png
2 MB, 2500x2100
>>341886959
Maps and gampelay - Nohr
Waifus - Nohr (although refusing will get you all of them)
Story - Hoshido is average, Nohr is pants on head retarded, Revelations is retarded, but not as retarded as Nohr.
How do people still not know this? How can you stay this uninformed when the game came out a year ago in japan?
>>
>>341888784
>>341890040
*cricket, cricket*
>>
>>341891198
>Azura
>Top tier
I can't keep using her if enemies auto start going for her. I'm mean yeah an extra turn is super useful but I'd be down a unit and why not have someone that can defend themselves?
>>
>>341891198
>Not Severa
>Bottom tier
>Below Benny
I'll give you Gunter's useful for the first two levels and his re-recruitment chapter but come on

>>341893191
Her dance also buffs which makes it invalable for bosses
>>
File: 1457280039433.png (667 KB, 748x1284) Image search: [Google]
1457280039433.png
667 KB, 748x1284
I hope you're playing the fan translation and not the cucked rewrite by treehouse.
>>
>>341895125
What the fuck? Why did they do this? Fuck Nintendo.
>>
>>341895125
How do you get this translation desu?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.