[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else thinks this needs a fucking sequel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Noire.jpg (79 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Noire.jpg
79 KB, 300x400
Who else thinks this needs a fucking sequel?
>>
it's just be even more gta-like at this point, the devs (which had to develop the game at rockstar's gunpoint) are dead and there's just plain old rockstar left
>>
>>341884847
bondi running sweatshops, this game is amazing, fuck an open world 1940s shooter based in LA would be great by itself.
>>
the devs all left and i think rockstar should rather make a sequel to their other IPs that are actually good
>>
File: george costanza.jpg (67 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
george costanza.jpg
67 KB, 585x400
in 2010 it was more common to have nonmultiplayer games, but outside of indie games its hard to find a shooter that is actually single player, its a great game, considered by me to be better than red dead, but it wouldn't be able to compete with multiplayer games on a mainstream platform in terms of versatility and commonality.
>>
>>341884474
>>341884847
>>341885087
>>341885119
>>341885626
Remake the game with a new engine that would also be used for red dead, make sure its strongly present on pc and introduce a dev kit that would allow you to make your own custom cases and post them on an online mode like littlebigplanet, then you have an infinite crime solving game and have a monopoly on puzzle games.
>>
bump
also >>341886021
would do really well if rockstar got off their ass just enough inches to pressurefart the game not out of laziness
>>
isn't whore of the orient cancelled?
>>
>>341886941
i don't even know how a game with the word "whore" on the cover would sell

Is that even allowed?
>>
>>341887084
not while john oliver is still alive
>>
>>341884474
Either the open world elements need to become more fun or they need to make more compelling investigation/detective sequences.
>>
>>341887239
it wasnt even really open world, the major con of it all was that they bled it dry of any red dead encounters or any open world elements. It was stuck forever in the first mission style where you keep grinding so you can unlock free mode
but you never do
R.I.P Cole, you sucked cock in mad men
>>
>>341884474
>Start a game developer company
>Even get a big dog like Rockstar to fund one of your first games and slap their name on the cover for that sweet, sweet brand recognition
>You have all the cards for a great debut
>Then you fuck it all up with bad money management and Chinese workshop tier work conditions that ultimately force you to close down

RIP Team Bondi, Australia will never recover.
>>
File: bondi.jpg (65 KB, 722x496) Image search: [Google]
bondi.jpg
65 KB, 722x496
What is McNamara up to these days? Has he even put out a game after 2010?
>>
Nah. They wrapped the story up pretty well. I wouldn't want anything else from this.
>>
>>341884474

Never happen. They already ripped off all the neo-noir films they could find for the first game, there's nothing left for them to be "insipired" by.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.