[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2011 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiI x9VJWSl8 >20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 41234123.jpg (121 KB, 1598x844) Image search: [Google]
41234123.jpg
121 KB, 1598x844
>2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8
>2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otVk3EEjgd8

What went wrong?
>>
Tabata
>>
>>341884165
Downgraded graphics.

New(worse) art direction.

New(worse) game direction.

Consoles.
>>
>>341884373
>Downgraded graphics.

the first one was a cgi trailer dipshit
>>
>>341885596
Most of it isn't CGI and the actual game coming out this year is technically superior to most of the footage in those old trailers, it just looks like shit.
>>
>>341884165
Presentation is different. Literally the only things that were changed during the transition from Versus and XV are Stella and the invasion that was shown during the pre 2011 trailers.

OP, why must you feel the need to shit post?
>>
>>341885960
>and
I meant to
>>
>>341885960
see>>341884373>>341884327
>>
>>341886258
2011 trailer did not have better graphics. Everything looks shittier, especially the character models.

>worse art direction
How?
>worse game direction
Even Nomura said the game would be like a road trip when he was developing the game. Are you shit posting for the sake of shit posting?
>>
>>341886972
I get it, you're a blind fanboy.
>>
>>341887359
Nice cop-out faggot. Your shit posting for the sake of shit posting. Have a (You)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.