[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate are these Overwatch Character tiers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1464545075644.jpg (1 MB, 2501x2794) Image search: [Google]
1464545075644.jpg
1 MB, 2501x2794
How accurate are these Overwatch Character tiers?
>>
>>341883658
>Lucio
>Decent offense hero
I completely disagree. I'd rather play mercy or even D.VA out of her mech if I were trying to kill something. I mean you can kill with Lucio, and his passive healing or speed will help. But he is far far from decent with that primary fire.
>>
>>341883658
Winston needs to be punched down one. His offense is very situational and not reliable in a lot of cases.

Lucio should be the easiest support to master too. All he has to do is stand around and he'll be helping.
>>
>>341883658
>Most players don't know how to cancel walls early
can someone enlighten me
>>
>>341883989
Press the fucking button again you fag.
>>
>>341883658
McCree no longer belongs to god tier. Pharah never belonged there and should go down a tier. Tracer should be lifted up there.

Bastion, Hanzo, Mei and Roadhog should go down a tier. Symmetra and Zarya should go up a tier. Genji should go up a tier.
>>
>>341883658
Awful.
>>
>>341884064
Not him but is there any indication of this on the hud? Cause I was watching an older video on youtube of Star playing and he said there was no cancel for it at that point I thought.
>>
>>341884179
Can you explain why at the very least? Especially on Symmetra's part, because at higher level play the only useful thing about her is her teleporter.
>>
>>341884264
your icon is lit up all orange.

you can also turn the fucking wall too by pressing the button again before firing.
>>
>>341884179
Tracer is annoying but all it takes is 2-3 hits and she's dead as fuck.
>>
>Junkrat
>for when you need to harass behind cover

maybe if you're a shitter or a pussy
>>
>>341884285
>because at higher level play the only useful thing about her is her teleporter
Learn how to place turrets in the right spots
>>
>>341884390
Nice, thanks.
>>
>>341884659
>See obvious orange laser with trademark noise
>Immediately zap it with weapon
again she's not very viable at higher level, especially on PC
>>
>>341884285
>he doesn't know her Right Click shreds everyone
>he doesn't know her Left Click kills almost instantly at the end of her ammo
>>
>>341884285
Symmetra is situationally good. She's commonly used on some maps when defending the first point. In scenarios other than that, she's pretty bad, but at least that's better than being pretty bad in every scenario.

Pharah is a bit better now that McCree has gotten nerfed, but she's still a pretty easy target in the air for anything with hitscan.

Tracer is the god of overtime, making her really good for koth especially.

Bastion is a sitting duck with easy counters. Hanzo is an inferior Widow. Almost everyone has tools to escape from Mei. Roadhog is an ult feeder.

Zarya is pretty good in koth since it's easier to keep her charge up there. Genji is not that horrible. He just attracts shitters.
>>
>>341884854
Her orbs are easy to avoid and the taser is only useful when she's in a group, anyone else will attempt to annihilate her (and likely succeed) asap.
>>
Why do people use Pharah? No fucking mobility.
>>
>>341885115
i've mastered jumping around like a retard with her since her weapon auto locks on. hard to kill someone who jumps like an idiot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.