[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always loses casual and rated PvP >always far behind Alliance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>always loses casual and rated PvP
>always far behind Alliance guilds in PvE

Give me ONE good reason to play this faction.
>>
>>341883647
You're not a faggot, are you?
>>
>>341883647
There really isn't except if you for some reason want to play a dindu
>>
>>341883647

Back when I played the MMORPJew, us Horde dominated all PvP and the Guilds were the best. Only 12-year-olds played Ally.

Find a better server?
>>
Because alliance is ez mode
>>
>Playing neo-WoW
>>
>>341883647

Is literally a faction of blacks and immigrants. Orcs are an entire race of Treyvon Martins and the Goblins are literal Jews.
>>
they have the best racials for PvE, but that's pretty much it

Nothing tops a human's free trinket in PvP, and they get free bonus rep for everything which makes getting new enchants and starter gear even faster, not to mention Alliance have the most expertise racials

Blizzard really doesn't know jack shit about balance so this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone
>>
>>341883647

>They have the only decent flavor of elves
>Orc girls
>Troll girls
>Goblin girls. Shortstack tier list for WoW:Dwarf>Goblin>gnome
>Cowtits
>Generally better looking places
>>
>>341885490
>being a furry

This is why your faction is shit
>>
>>341885845
Go and take the knot bitch boy also the Alliance has a race of horsedicked goats too, who are you calling furry?
>>
File: 1391798275274.jpg (351 KB, 807x1100) Image search: [Google]
1391798275274.jpg
351 KB, 807x1100
>>341883647
>Give me ONE good reason to play this faction.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.