[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad was it, really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 306x165
How bad was it, really?
>>
10 bads outta 10
>>
so good
>>
its saints row 4 bad
>>
Past the buggy mess that it was since i can forgive so long as they get fixed

It was really not that good of a game. Its map was absolute trash and looked nothing like chicago. "the crew" the other ubisoft trash game which is a car mmo has a better more accurate map of chicago.
Gameplay was just subpar, it was not as good or better than any other current game and it offered only a gimmick. the game just isn't good. Even separated from everything else the game is barely playable. Best part was the minigames that had progression
>>
>>341883197
it was ok.

/v/ is stupid.
>>
>>341883197
not as bad as they say, not as good as it could of been. everything you think will be super cool ends up being disappointing. nothing else to find, there is no attention to detail whatsoever, they did the bare minimum and it shows. nobody should pay full price for games like that. good thing i thought of checking the reviews before buying it and then testing it. 4 hours, i really tried but it got boring as fuck and annoying. uninstalled, deleted everything.
>>
Buggy and bland.
It felt like a slog trying to finish it.
>>
>>341883324
it's goty?
>>
>>341885181
you missed out on the really fun Gang Hideouts

best part of the game
>>
>>341883197
Trash

But the second game looks more enjoyable
>>
>>341883324
T.saints row 2 cuck
>>
>>341883197

Honestly, the gameplay was not terrible, if a little simple.

My gameplay experience was to first just do nothing but side activities, wondering why everyone hates this game so much, and then to do the main story missions and realize exactly why everyone hates the game so much.
>>
>>341883197
fuckin terrible. Guns felt awful, driving was shit, they downgraded it and left in the better working, better looking and more optimized version in the pc version.
>>
>>341883197
Beta of the division in a few ways fucking shame i will but 2 when its 20 quid maybe a 10er
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x269
>>341886785
>downgraded
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.