[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Torbjorn so overpowered on the consoles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: torbjorn-character-page.png (217 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
torbjorn-character-page.png
217 KB, 400x369
Why is Torbjorn so overpowered on the consoles?
>>
>>341882665
Because 8 year olds play on consoles and they have shit for brains.
>>
why would you play overwatch on consoles? you dingaling burtnuckwf
>>
>>341882665
You can hook wireless keyboard and mouse to consoles right.
Can't you just do that and become god.
>>
>>341883310
It's not hard to play Over watch on controller
Reaper, Tracer, and soilder 76 make the game to easy
>>
>>341883310
not if the game doesn't support keyboard and mouse on console
>>
Because the turret aims like a PC player while everyone else is a fucking retarded fucking console player. FUCK
>>
>>341882947
>>341883152
>>341883808

Only faggots play fps with a mouse and keyboard, I'm convinced. Look at how triggered you manboobs are
>>
>>341883664
But it sounds it would be easier if you could hook a kb/m while the rest rely on a controller.

>>341883687
Does this one?
If so, I believe console versions have some sort of aim-assist, is it disabled if you hook kb/m?
>>
>>341884025
MY COMMENT WAS SATIRE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>341883310

No but you can use a XIM.
>>
>>341884214
>125 dollaridoos
>180 eurollidoos
wew
>>
Because the best counter for his turret is unplayable on console due to shitty controller motions.
>>
>>341882665
He's not really. It's just your average console player is too dumb to try and destroy it or don't notice what's shooting them til they're at 25 health.
>>
Honestly he needs a nerf to his turrets range and scrap should be used to build another
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.