[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why people pretend to hate Mighty No.9, when the game is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ClPvpDGUkAAobGO.jpg (151 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
ClPvpDGUkAAobGO.jpg
151 KB, 827x1169
Why people pretend to hate Mighty No.9, when the game is not even released yet?

I played the early betas and they are pretty solid, can't wait to see the final product/play the game on my N3DS.
>>
Have fun waiting even longer for the 3DS and Vita port to come out
>>
>>341882304
>BUT IT'S AN ALPHA GUYS
>>
Everyone I know who have played it at cons and expos have all said its really fun. People are more bitter about the drama and how much of a fiasco it was to release. Still looking forward to it.
>>
>when the game is not even released yet

that's one of the reasons why, considering people paid money for a game that is taking forever to come out
>>
>>341882304

>Why people pretend to hate Mighty No.9, when the game is not even released yet?

Because the leaked build that's been posted here numerous times shows the game is of shitty quality. The graphics are bad, the gameplay is bad, and it's a generally dull megaman clone. Even Gunvolt is better despite its flaws (also Gunvolt 2 seems to have fixed those flaws).
>>
Dina Dina Dina Dina Dina Dina
Abou Abou Abou Abou Abou Abou
Karam Karam Karam Karam Karam Karam
>>
>>341882304
>when the game is not even released yet?
that is my fucking problem with the game.
>>
File: 1459427653894.jpg (84 KB, 802x437) Image search: [Google]
1459427653894.jpg
84 KB, 802x437
>>341882304
you're literally this image
>>
File: 1465757116273.jpg (1 MB, 911x1395) Image search: [Google]
1465757116273.jpg
1 MB, 911x1395
>>
File: yooka-layle cover.jpg_large.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yooka-layle cover.jpg_large.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
>>341882304
>ask for megaman
>get a score game
nobody care for the score shit in megaman 1.The game looks really bad for how much money it got, most of the game is on youtube already and it's not challenging since you can spam dash so there is some cheap one-kill area.
>>
>>341883925

That shit right there is what pisses me off the most about MN9 and Gunvolt. Both put a ridiculous amount of emphasis on score, to the point that Gunvolt is piss easy if you don't care about score. IIRC Gunvolt even starts you with an item that negates ALL damage, so long as you have energy (which you rarely, if ever, run out of). The only disadvantage of being hit is losing your score.
>>
>>341882304
Can I take a moment to say I want to fuck Call?
>>
>>341882304
This picture would be better if he was building a model of another Call and CallF was jealous.
>>
>>341884314
Gunvolt is pretty hard if you do care about score, though.
>>
>>341884761

Sort of. It boils down to constantly getting double/triple kills while midair and constantly dashing. I would prefer a game that requires precise platforming (avoiding pits, enemies, etc) though instead of a game that encourages rushing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.