[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I missed e3, gimme the lowdown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (42 KB, 722x502) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42 KB, 722x502
I missed e3, gimme the lowdown
>>
>>341881778

There wasn't really any games unless you are the kind of teenager who still obsesses over console wars and loved every single new sequel and reboot to every popular exclusive franchise.

Basically it proved how shit vidya is.
>>
Nintendo won with just one game.
>>
No games were shown. Nintendo failed hard
>>
Kojima won with a movie.
>>
The lowdown was a letdown.
>>
>>341881778

Sony's conference was nothing but video games.

Ubisoft played up their movie at a games conference.

Microsoft was 50/50

EA was trash, as usual.

Nintendo barely showed up, and showed 2 (TWO) video games for two hours- one of which had been downgraded in every possible way from the E3 2014 showing.
>>
>>341881778
the barfing wii in this comic gets me everytime
>>
File: 1329527225923.gif (368 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1329527225923.gif
368 KB, 512x288
Xbox announced a new console which then became obsolete because they announced a new new console. There was a Minecraft section too.

Sony had an ok conference since it was just back to back games but a lot of them looked like shit. None of the good Jap games Sony has got any real exposure. Too much VR.

Nintendo only had one game but blew every other game out of the water with it. Whether or not they won E3 with it can be debated though

EA and Ubisoft sucked.
>>
>>341881778
Crash Bandicoot is getting the first three games remastered and added to Skylanders.
I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1391037888039.gif (542 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
1391037888039.gif
542 KB, 311x283
Sony showed trailers, scripted stuff BUT they had GOW. Bad news is they now made it God of the Last of Us.

Battlefield 1 looks cool, Walking Dead Season 3 announced.

Microsoft are going down the path of their exclusives being available for Xbone and Windows 10.

Nintendo soundly BTFO of everyone with just one game, Zelda: Breath of The Wild. It shouldn't be a surprise, every time they have dedicated Treehouses it just completely overshadows everything since it's not some scripted shit. Seriously
>All the amazing webms out there showing the shit you can do in Zelda NX.
>>
>>341885405
>>All the amazing webms out there showing the shit you can do in Zelda NX.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEI8H262EAk
>>
Dishonored 2 looks great
>>
>>341885405
>>341885919
>NX

isnt that the Wii U version
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.