[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confession thread I like chromatic aberration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
Confession thread

I like chromatic aberration
>>
I never played a zelda or final fantasy game in my life
>>
Only in the past year have I bothered playing Mario games

SM3DW or Galaxy 2 are my favorites

SM64 was a bit shit
>>
>>341874289
Zelda games are only fun if you grew up with them
>>
>>341874372
faggot
>>
>>341874539

Prick.
>>
I'm more interested in Watch Dogs 2 because the protag is black
>>
i pirate all my games
i never played a ps2 title
i once died to pinwheel
i never played deus ex
i didn't hate undertale
i cant get past stage 2 on lolk
>>
I'm excited for Watch Dogs 2
>>
I never got past the iron mine in bauldrs gate 1 and never even played bauldrs gate 2 but I always say that bauldrs gate 2 is my favorite vidya, same goes for plane escape torment
Most of the time I read walkthroughs or guides to min/max as much as possible and to avoid missing secrets
I cheat at multiplayer games when I'm with my friends just to rub the victory in their face
I always act like I hate anything weeaboo and bash weebs whenever I can both online and irl but I secretly watch anime and play Japanese games
I once broke my controller over some banter about vidya in /v/ because I got really mad
I genuinely enjoyed mass effect series and that includes the ME3 ending
Is there any hope for me father or I'm beyond saving
>>
>>341874223
I think dark souls is better at being Zelda than zelda is now. MM was the last great zelda game and Dark souls is the evolution of that.
>>
>>341874223
I have fapped to recette
>>
I think oot is the greatest game of all time.
Botw will surpass oot.
>>
>>341875442
My thought exactly
>>
File: hi-res-1662570_crop_north.jpg (23 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
hi-res-1662570_crop_north.jpg
23 KB, 630x420
>Be me, around 12 years old
>Hears about IMVU (an online social game) from my sister, I make an account for some reason (to this day not sure why, probably thanks to all the half-naked female characters)
>The male character I make turns out to be the hottest guy ever apparently
>Anytime I enter a world, girls would come over and try to fight for my attention
>"I-I don't want anyone fighting over me" like a clueless beta
>All the other dudes hate me
>eventually one girl asks to be my gf, I readily accept
>one time me and her go on a double date with her friend and her boyfriend
>we enter a private world and they start to have really explicit e-sex
>I'm just sitting there not knowing what the fuck to say
>I log out
>never log back in
>I wish I was making this up

Please don't hate me /v/
>>
I have a terrible video ge tattoo.
>>
I really like all these "cinematic" games like Naughty Dog's stuff and the upcoming God of War.

I usually play games on the easiest mode, I'll even pick "very easy" if the option is available. I represent everything /v/ hates.
>>
>>341874223
There's literally nothing wrong with chromatic aberration
>>
I have literally zero interest in anime, but I occasionally jack off to big ol' anime titties, and then immediately feel disgusted with myself.

I've never been able to get past the fact that I'm masturbating to a fucking cartoon.
>>
>>341874223
I play female characters whenever possible in third person games
I play as tanks and other beefy, aggressive characters, but in real life I avoid conflict whenever possible
I play Sol in Smite because she's cute
>>
>>341876356
I started playing Bloodborne recently and I feel like the game would look a lot better without chromatic abomination and motion blur. They're obviously there to make up for a lower framerate but ironically they look really bad together.
>>
I own a Xbone. I don't regret it, but I'll probably buy a cheap PS4 for Kojimbles game.
>>
File: 1464972833940.jpg (86 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
1464972833940.jpg
86 KB, 540x378
I quite like NV but I've never gotten around to playing 1 and 2 or Tactics.
>>
>>341874562
>reply 15 sec after being called out
Jesus christ these people get a fucking kick out of any (you) and yet people havent filitered them
>>
>>341877072
You arent missing anything, epspecially not with tactics.
>>
>>341874223
I shitpost in every Blizzard thread
I legitimately hate Blizzard and every Blizzard game.
I played WoW for 8 years on Moonguard, I was never a popular or known player, and never wanted to be.

I took a week off work for Legion, and all I want is for it to succeed.

I also really liked the Warcraft movie.
>>
Undertale was great.

Gone Home's story was actually kind of touching despite its presentation and everything else being terrible.

I enjoy diversity in games as long as it's not forced because every protag having the same design is boring as hell regardless of race or gender.

Obsidian is one of my favorite devs but I can't stand apologists who excuse their bugs and lack of polish.

I thought Witcher 3 almost had too much content and I'm worried about 2077 having "significantly more" than it.

Pathologic is my favorite game and the remake is looking to be GOTYAY for me.

I didn't enjoy the second half of OOT very much and only finished the game once.

I own 750 games on Steam and have only played 30 of them.
>>
I don't play vidya anymore.

>>341874223
Chromatic aberration really has to be used right & subtly. Not every game should have it.

>>341876828
Motion blur just adds to the framerate reduction anyway.
>>
I shitpost more than I actually play vidya.
>>
File: 1457977475281.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457977475281.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
I only complete one (1) game every 6 months.
>>
>>341874609
Is it because you are a nigger or because you are one of those white-guilt sjw's that wants the industry to get BLACKED?
>>
I don't care for OoT, MM I like even less. Honestly, there aren't any N64 games I genuinely love.

I actually enjoy a number of things Fallout 4 changed.

I cried (with a friend) when Aeris/Aerith died. Keep in mind, this is when the game was still new.

I believe that consoles all have their strengths and weaknesses, and are just as good as a PC in terms of playing a game.

I think Nintendo still produces the most fun games that you can pick up and play whenever.

I enjoyed Skyward Sword and the motion gimmick. Had it been worked on a little bit longer, it just might have been a great control scheme.

I am terrible at video games, and I usually resort to cheating to barrel my way through, or to keep my interest in it.

I have purchased games I've never even opened.

I'm sure I can think of more.
>>
>>341876041
>IMVU
Ahahahahaha

I made an account but I don't remember logging in ever
>>
>>341878091
If you hate it so much why do you play it?
>>
File: 1466132062456.png (867 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466132062456.png
867 KB, 1280x720
i've not bought a game and enjoyed it in years

ive refunded the last 6 games i bought

why is nothing good being released?
>>
File: thresh-tan.jpg (490 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
thresh-tan.jpg
490 KB, 700x1000
I spent 5 bucks on LoL in order to get the new best character at the time, Thresh. I spent the rest on mystery gifts for my bro.
>>
I used money on gems in smite. I hate myself for doing it but I really wanted that skin

I barely work on my backlog
>>
I'm a chronic cheater and can't stop using CE in games.
>>
>>341879854
Nostalgia, pretty much that only.

WoW has become like UO was for me, something that was once something great to play with my friends, that eventually turned to shit.

I still resub to UO every once in a while, hoping the magic will come back, and now I do it with WoW too.
>>
>>341874223
I hate cute games, anime or not anime. That's why I love Metro and HL.
>>
>>341880681
A kindred sinner
>>
>>341879854
I'm glad my old graphics card died. It forced me to take a break from WoW and made me realise that I stopped enjoying it
>>
I love the Fable franchise
>>
I think, in many aspects once 1.0 update comes outthat starbound will be much better than terraria
>>
>>341880140
Because you're a jaded weeb faggot.
>>
I love NaissanceE.
>>
>>341878389
>Witcher 3 having too much content
Thank god i'm not the only one who thought this. The whole game felt like a slog with all the sidequests and the map being full of markers and shit.
>>
File: KRPgnv1.gif (2 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
KRPgnv1.gif
2 MB, 450x337
Mobile gaming is all I really play these days. About to hop back on my Vita though.

I cheated hardcore like 80% into Arc Rise Fantasia cause the game was too fucking hard. In fact, I cheated and STILL had trouble. It remains to be one of my favorite games of all time and I plan to beat it fair one day.

I can't do open world games and find almost all of them boring as fuck and kind of mindless.
>>
>>341874223
I'd like to play a female Link.
But if thats not possible, that is okay too.
>>
File: 1461662222181.jpg (84 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1461662222181.jpg
84 KB, 600x602
How many games have you guys finished in your life? I'm sitting at around 170 (although I've started playing games more seriously around the end of 2013), which seems like a pretty small number.
>>
>>341874223
I've played through Fallout New Vegas on PC at least 5 times without mods

I masturbated to the cutscene in FFX where Yuna and Tidus kiss when I was 10.
>>
>>341874223
I only play rpgs and strategy games and I'm 22.
Also I made a few people salty by telling them that battlefield 1 is going to suck.
>>
I couldn't get past the first or second boss in Witcher 2 so I dropped it and think Witcher 3 will be shit because of that one experience
>>
>>341880575
If it's Renegade Awilix, it's understandable.
>>
>>341874223
The best thing about overwatch is the r34
>>
>>341882007
Letho or the Kayran? Letho used to be retardedly difficult before the enhanced edition. Witcher 3's miles better than 2, though.
>>
>>341880172
>Playing League

Your crimes are unforgivable.
>>
I understand some of the SJW, some of them are among my friends. But then I see dramaqueens using social topics to complain about stupid shit that has nothing to do with it at all.
I want to make my position clear, but can't because the friends I understand are completely on her side. So me speaking up would mean loosing my friends even though I'd agree with THEM, but not with the special snowflake.
>>
I pre-ordered two copies of the Persona 5 collector edition.
>>
>>341882131
The one you had to use that one rune to immobilize it's tentacles and had some 1hko if it grabbed you
>>
>>341874289
play darksiders
>>
>>341874767

I kinda am too.

Which is not the same thing as actually buying it. Im gonna wait and see what its like first. But as shit as the first one was in a huuuge amount of areas, it still did enough right that i am looking forward to seeing what the next one does.

Watch dogs felt like a game that desperately needed more time to be polished off (and a game that desperately needed its protagonist to die). But i thought some aspects were actually really cool.

Angsty McAngst pants aside, i really enjoyed a lot of its darker tone. It didnt make you invincible so its stealth had a point, and its multiplayer was cool, and a bunch of other things.

It was still a pretty shitty game and i certainly didnt manage to finish it. But it was a shitty game that had actual potential in my eyes.

Who knows. Maybe the sequel will be better put together? I look forward to seeing.
>>
>>341882328
Hmmm... That's pretty embarrassing, though.
>>
I know how to beat the Resident Evil 7 teaser.
>>
>>341882468
Yeah I'll probably give it another go some day if I can push myself to get past the beginning again
>>
I've spent [Spoilers]£120 [/Spoilers] in the league of legends store on in game items as well as a Miss Fortune Chibi figure

[Spoilers]its okay cause my pal has spent around 1.5k so I'm not that bad[/Spoilers]
>>
I have never beaten new vegas, despite being in practically all the threads that come up, knowing all the twists and endings and locations I ALWAYS drop it once I get to new vegas I also havnt done any of the dlc because I keep telling myself that even if I do meet the level requirements it'll be too hard and I'll die too much so I level some more and completely forget about it, which by that time I'm in new vegas and probably on the verge of dropping it yet again
>>
>>341882007

I managed to play Witcher 2 for minutes (i bought it for the same price as a small ice cream so didn't feel bad about shrugging after a while and not having gotten into it).

Witcher 3 was probably my game of the freaking year, which makes me want to go back and see if Witcher 2 is better than i thought.

Seriously, i cannot describe how well done Witcher 3 is. Its not so much the actual gameplay - thats basically a variation on Arkham Asylum combat, servicable if bland unless you turn the difficulty up. But its more that the world is just so well constructed and immersive.

I dont even usually like fantasy that much.

I am legitimately 'little boy on christmas eve'-excited for Cyberpunk 2077, because if they do the same thing with that as witcher then they might just out-'Deus Ex' Deus Ex itself.
>>
>>341882848
I also can't for the life of me to get spoilers to work. I keep forgetting what it is
>>
>>341883038
Highlight and Ctrl+S
>>
File: 1446261531248.jpg (847 KB, 1280x867) Image search: [Google]
1446261531248.jpg
847 KB, 1280x867
>>341883038
You don't capitalize the word you fool.
>>
I actually think the dlc for fallout 4 looks cool
>>
>>341874994
That's just. I mean we all have our limits but come on man.
>>
>>341874223
I utterly loathe stealth games. I play games to feel powerful, not like someone who can be immediately ruined by being detected by a mook guard. The only game with stealth mechanics that I actually enjoyed was Arkham Asylum.
>>
>>341876041
Nah you're cool, you shouldn't worry about it
>>
I consider Far Cry 3's storytelling to be great

My rankings of the 3D Zeldas go MM>WW>TP>OoT

I consider saint's Row IV to be of equivalent quality to Saint's Row 2.

Assassin's Creed III is my favorite in the series, but only because I love Amercian Revolutionary history and think the game does a decent job of giving off that atmosphere

I think Dragon's Dogma is much more shallow than /v/ would like to think

The GTA games are all overrated. All of them.

Bioshock 2 is FAR from being the best game in the series

When it comes to old school FPS games made for modern hardware, I actually prefer Shadow Warrior 2013 and The New Order over Serious Sam and DOOM 4

Half-Life 2 is not one of the better Half-life games. The better Half-Life games are the likes of Opposing Force and Episode 2.

I can keep these coming all day, anon.
>>
>see discusting and immature behavior of certain part of PC gamers
>they call themselves unironically PC master race
>they behave like bunch of retarded children
>some of them are even doing PCMR shit in real life
>still be me
>don't want to support a platform that has such a retarded audience that is supposed to be more mature (everybody an consoles is ofc a kid)
>literally stopped buying games on PC
>pirate and play everything on PC
>buy console version of the game instead
>haven't bought a game on PC for like a 2 years
>devs see PC makes less money
>they focus on consoles
>fuck you PC fanboys
>>
I love anime and yet I can't stand japanese games.
>>
>>341874223
I am pc master race and shit on consoles, but all I do is play emulated ps2/wii games aside from hearthstone and LoL.
>>
File: kenny.jpg (4 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
kenny.jpg
4 KB, 250x244
I consider myself a huge Fallout fan I've never beaten the first two, I've bought and played them for hours but it's too dated and I just can't get into it
I bought Wasteland 2 because I'd heard it was a lot like the old Fallout games I quit after half an hour
I never got past the kraken in TW2, TW3 is my game of the year.
I've played Counter Strike:GO for 151 hours I've never been ranked higher than Silver 3
I bought WarZ, H1Z1 and DayZ standalone.
There's more, but these are the big ones I can remember.
>>
>>341883449
How is being able to kill anyone without detection not powerful?
>>
>>341883449
Fucking weirdo
>>
File: 1457375530966.gif (2 MB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
1457375530966.gif
2 MB, 581x542
>>341883449
Play stealth-action games.
Hell, even the first 3 Splinter Cell games allow you to kill most people.
>>
>>341883596
I honestly agree about the gta one and don't see why everyone loves San andreas since all I see is
>HAHAHA NIGGERS DOING NIGGER STUFF
>>
File: 1466097410906.png (2 MB, 1119x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466097410906.png
2 MB, 1119x1600
I inflate my Steam stats by idling in games, using Steam Achievement Manager and buying cards

I fap to genderbending art
>>
I've never played any RE before re4, and although I can understand their appeal, the graphics are too much for me to handle.
>>
>>341883986
>I fap to genderbening art
I feel bad for you anon.
Because I do too and it's impossible to find artist that consistently put out good content for free
>>
>>341881407
>>341874372
I'm convinced that you two shits are in league with each other.
>>
>>341883596

My ranking goes AC1 > AC3 > Black Flag > All The rest.

Black Flag is technically the best, but it doesn't get that position because remaking Sid Meier's Pirates in your engine should get you thrown out for cheating.

AC1 is the most intelligent in the series and is so much better in it's story telling, especially since they purposefully didnt tell you when it was set or where but let you guess. And of course, that moment where you discover the secret message is just awesome.

I like 3 second best because it was the first one since the original to portray both Assassin's and Templars as equally flawed semi-reasonable people instead of falling to 2 and 2's bastard children's thing of having the Templar's as Dick Dastardly.

Its serious grey vs grey in that game, and depressing as unholy hell. Just like real life.

It cheered me up immensely.
>>
I like Resident Evil 5 and 6
I think the legend of zelda games are shit
>>
>>341883212
I am silly, I been trying various on spoiler like spoiler Spoiler Spoilers just to get it to work

[spoilers] Fourth times a charm[/spoilers]
>>
>>341884438
>>
>>341883659

Fallout 1 is easy to get into since they made the smart move of giving you a mid-tier gun from the very start, but regarding Wasteland 2 there is no shame at all in not being able to get into that game. I bought it to support some of my favorite devs, nothing more. It's so impenetrable that even Ser Bronn of the motherfucking Blackwater couldn't penetrate that bitch.
>>
File: 1429424864071.jpg (179 KB, 788x651) Image search: [Google]
1429424864071.jpg
179 KB, 788x651
i never had friends to play WC3 mods back then, so i solo'd everything i could
i used to drawfag because it made people happy, now i just draw for myself
the only fallout i played was 1 and NV
i'd buy games for other people to befriend them before steam blocked purchases from countries with different coin values
i'm a furry
>>
>>341884369

I'd say that Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed III are about equal in terms of intelligence in storytelling. I agree completely that Black Flag is the most fun, though. I don't think anyone is about to argue against that.
>>
Despite my Senran posting and buying the PC release, I have never gapped to a Senran because I believe they are too pure
>>
This was a great game.
>>
File: 1391812397226.jpg (282 KB, 830x1313) Image search: [Google]
1391812397226.jpg
282 KB, 830x1313
>>341884309
i'm used to shit content now
>>
File: the shit I put up with.jpg (62 KB, 253x750) Image search: [Google]
the shit I put up with.jpg
62 KB, 253x750
>>341884735
>>
>>341884725

Please elaborate
>>
File: link.jpg (1 MB, 1813x2208) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
1 MB, 1813x2208
The art direction in 3D Zelda games is godawful, which makes no sense since the concept art for the old games looks amazing.
>>
I don't think racism or most racist jokes on /v/ is very funny, but some racist jokes can be funny. Most of the time it seems like they're trying to hard to be edgy
>>
>>341885048
The old art definitely did have more of a 60s D&D feel to it. I'm surprised how poorly they translated it to the future games
>>
>>341885140

/v/ is only funny when it's editing images

The last time /v/ was funny, for instance, was when some anon overlayed Shreks' face over the image of the new asari from Andromeda
>>
I fapped to Handmaiden in Kotor 2
>>
I liked Fire Emblem Awakening despite it having serious flaws but had to be casualized due to the possibility of it being the very last game in the series.

I have a soft spot for Watch Dogs, even though the gameplay was fucking awful and the story was laughably bad.
>>
>>341882015
It's not

It's Naughty and Nice for Nu Wa

I kind of regret it
>>
File: Sugimori_Mareep_AG.jpg (25 KB, 505x383) Image search: [Google]
Sugimori_Mareep_AG.jpg
25 KB, 505x383
>the first Assassin's Creed is my favorite game in the series
>I suck at any RTS, and chess to that extent
>I like to think Pokemon died after Gen 2. pic related is one of my favorites
>as a kid I was scared shitless of Doom95. back then I'd rather watch my dad shoot 'em up
>I think Call of Duty is great with friends

and most importantly,
>I own and collect jackets thanks to Max Payne
>>
>>341885525

That's not a confession anon, that just makes you normal.

At least until you realize she's your adoptive sibling.
>>
i like anime games like naruto and bleach..i also like the animes

also

i dont like metroid games that much but i might get back into it anyway
>>
>>341882274
If you would lose your friends over some petty bullshit, then they aren't really your friends
>>
>>341885531
how about this

i dont like fire emblem because your units die and i hate games that have too many characters like suikoden even though i managed to beat the first suikoden and it wasn't too bad desu
>>
>>341874372
REDS, Man, I see you post all the time.
Impeccable taste.
do you have a psn or steam tag? Would play vidya with u
>>
>>341885685

>I like the animes
Potentially acceptable depending on what you watch and whether or not you keep it to youself

>naruto and bleach
Oh, I see. We seem to have a walking problem over here.
>>
Devil May Cry feels too floaty, I enjoy Ninja Gaiden a lot more.
>>
I want to stop playing vidya and start getting my shit together

But I can't because I have no self-discipline
>>
File: 7f0.gif (552 KB, 498x250) Image search: [Google]
7f0.gif
552 KB, 498x250
I really, really like Undertale and all the non-cringy music and fanart on the internet

I think that FFXV looks great

The only Nintendo consoles I've ever had are GBA and 3DS

I've never played a single Zelda, Mario, Smash, Metroid or Yoshi game

FFV is my favorite Final Fantasy, despite the fact that I played it a month ago. On fucking iOS

I think that Terraria is the best indie game ever made even though I stopped playing some time after getting to hardmode just because of how much content it has

And the last one, non-vidya related
The only anime I thoroughly enjoyed is Monogatari Series. I've watched over 80 animes and it's the only one that I fully enjoyed.
>>
>>341876649
>I play Sol in Smite because she's cute

Same
>>
>>341874223
I enjoyed Dark Souls 2 almost as much as Dark Souls 1, and Dark Souls 3 the least.

I also enjoyed Earthbound far more than Mother 3.
>>
>>341878389
>I own 750 games on Steam and have only played 30 of them.
the only thing that triggered me.

Why?
>>
I'm a complete lefty and a little bit of a SJW when it comes to real life situations but I fucking hate when people try to push this agenda into games, I'm enraged with shit like blacks in WW1 or fucking Germany censoring Nazis in Wolfenstein: TNO.
>>
I gave away my copies of .Hack//Infection and Zone of the Enders to TBFP when they did their Mailbag series. I hadn't finished either of them.

I gave away my copy of NIER to my friend as a birthday gift. I hadn't finished it.

I consider myself a huge fan of the Drakengard series, but outside of the aforementioned NIER, I haven't played any of the games, just watched playthrough on YouTube.
>>
I bought goat simulator, returned it, but I BOUGHT goat simulator
>>
I rarely finish games, I usually get to the last dungeon or near the last mission and just lose interest.
>>
>>341874223
I can't get into Metal Gear Solid even though I played the first one when it came out. It's just aged like shit and I've played better stealth since then.
>>
Only final fantasy games I've played are 13 and chocobo tales
>>
>>341874223
Monster Hunter is NOWHERE NEAR as good as people here claim, and other similar games like Dragons Dogma or Souls are far, far better.
>>
File: 1440097127504.jpg (128 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1440097127504.jpg
128 KB, 500x332
>>341885987
Well I'll be 26 soon if that makes your cock harder. I just enjoy a dramatic series and both of those are quite so.
>>
>>341883596
>I think Dragon's Dogma is much more shallow than /v/ would like to think

I was honestly really disappointed at how shallow the game is. It does do some cool things but it's exceedingly mashy and really clunky. I'm not really a huge fan of most classes not getting a dedicated dodge or block.

>The GTA games are all overrated. All of them.

Straight up fact, they're mechanically shallow as heck. Not bad games but not really worthy of all the praise they get.

>Half-Life 2 is not one of the better Half-life games. The better Half-Life games are the likes of Opposing Force and Episode 2.

My nigga. HL2 is good but has too much down time, episode 1 and 2 are all around improvements over HL2 and the Hunter enemy is a much needed addition to the enemy list that HL2 really needed. Opposing Force is also amazing.
>>
File: 1360612070694.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
1360612070694.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
I've never owned a console and pirate most of my games, but that's because i'm poor as shit

The only Nintendo game i've ever finished was Pokemon emerald on an emulator

I though Minecraft was shit from the very beginning

I think the racist and misogynistic jokes from 4chan are boring as fuck, and are only still kept up by annoying edgelords who didn't notice that this shit got old years ago.

I like having a more diverse cast of characters (all main characters being the same is fucking boring) and hate objectified characters (cardboard cut characters are shit whether you can fap to them or not), and wish i I could talk about some fucking video games with out regularly having to read some shithead whining about how this or that fucking feminist is literally stealing his vidya or whatever. Go back to /pol/ and /r/KiA for fuck's sake.

I really liked Katawa Shoujo but i was put off by how shitty and bizarre the fanbase became early on.

Planescape:Torment is my favorite game

I love RTS but i suck ass at them
>>
File: 1438603957565.jpg (61 KB, 620x591) Image search: [Google]
1438603957565.jpg
61 KB, 620x591
>>341886339
>broke up with the girl I was dating so I could get my shit together
>I will still probably struggle
>still 28 and living at home

Maybe I should stop playing games too, I dunno.
>>
>>341887683
Yeah I've never been able to get into the Monster Hunter games, they all just feel like your weapons do no damage and you spend ages whittling down enemies. It's just lame.
>>
>>341888042

Anon, no-one is actually good at RTS games. Some people might lie and say that they are good at them, but that is all they are: liars.
>>
>>341887683
>>341888294
They're sound mechanically but the gameplay is fairly tedious. Grinding the same boss fights over and over for 1% drops isn't fun.
>>
>>341874223
I play spiral knights everyday
I don't no why i like this f2p LOZ ish MMO
please help
>>
>>341874289
This
>>
The main reason I use steam is to talk to all the little boys
I want to do terrible things to all of them
I've gotten most the ones I know to call me "Mom" or "Mommy"
>>
>>341879180
No, it's because I am black
>>
>>341889031
I hope you're at the least a woman if what you say is true
but regardless of that seek help
>>
>>341888294
>>341888642
Most of the people I hear like it for the bosses and figuring out how to fight them. I don't quite understand how that makes it fun but each to their own.
>>
>>341889315

>implying that child abuse is any more okay when it's done by a woman

I know our law might disagree with me in this regard, but let's not act like law is the ultimate beacon of morality.
>>
I bought a Wii U purely for Smash Bros. and I don't regret it at all. I was given Splatoon and Dong Freeze yet I haven't played them even once

I'm also completely terrible at Smash I only know how to play Falcon and my win rate on FG is like 60%

I've only beaten maybe a third of all the games I've ever bought. I just stop playing them and resolve to beat them later but I never do.
>>
>>341888072
>broke up with the girl I was dating so I could get my shit together
Are you me?
>>
File: capture.jpg (67 KB, 946x373) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
67 KB, 946x373
>>341889031
>>
>>341889556
>I literally said or implied regardless of gender it's wrong

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/ss/
>>
File: 1452350086813.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1452350086813.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
I was way too close to becoming the next CWC, the only thing that separates me from him is the lack of autism
>>
/v/ convinced me to buy Dragon's Dogma PC and I fully regret it

I play MMOs alone because all my previous friends ended up quitting and I don't want to go through that anymore

I only get excited about weeb trash games coming to PC these days
>>
>>341889878

Shit, sorry, my reading comprehension can be pretty shit at times
>>
I don't like consoles, but i can see why would someone like them

I think games are art, but they are still flawed and pushed down by cutscenes and "static" dialogue, and can only achieve more value by using the gameplay as the main narrative tool

Earthbound, Yume Nikki and MGS2 are my favourite games because of the above

If a game is pure entertainment, i'll ignore it, as good as it might be, unless it looks nice (not good graphics, but nice looking) and has cute girls. Bonus points if said girls are lolis

I don't actually play much vidya. I preffer reading and listening music, and my main board is /lit/
>>
>>341889961
post your art
>>
I never played a souls game because I'm actually scared to play it
>>
File: 1465783562930.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1465783562930.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
I think WC3's hard mode is awful. Once you get to the undead campaign (specifically dalaran), it goes from difficult to extremely tedious.
>>
>>341890261
I purged pretty much all of it unfortunately.
>>
I play Bethesda games only when the porn mods have been released in order to be raped constantly by raiders, monsters and specially deathclaws

as a male character
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 362x263) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 362x263
>>341874223
I thought jackalopes were real until I was 17.

Which was 2 years ago.
>>
>>341889315
I don't need help if they like it
I go the healer in all the games we play too, so they can keep playing and not die, it's so cute to watch them try to do good
They love it, too, promise.
Most of them are around 13 so it's ok
>>
File: Never EVER.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
Never EVER.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>341881069
>once 1.0 update comes out
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>341889754
There was other reasons (she was super into me and I just wasn't romantically interested in her) but I don't really have the time for a relationship now.

I broke it off last night, we both cried on the car ride back to her place, I'm still unsure if I did the right thing.
>>
>>341890724
there not?
>>
>>341890724
Like you earnestly believed they were real and was shocked when you realized you've never seen credible proof of their existence? Or someone told you they were real, which you accepted and never thought about again until told otherwise?
>>
I don't like Oblivion because of the UI font and it scares the fuck out of me when the camera zooms in to who I'm talking to. Skyrim is my favorite TES.

I couldn't play more than 5 minutes of the original Deus Ex because it gave me a headache.

Half-Life 2 is a boring game but the Ravenholm chapter was pretty spooky

I think Persona 4 is better than P3 despite only playing less than 3 hours of each.
>>
>>341874223
I almost exclusively play on consoles
I don't play fighting games because I cannot get the combos down
I always play foreign games dubbed
I believe there is in fact a difference between localization and censorship
I have played video games hours a day every day since I was 7 and I still suck at them
If a game lets me design a character I will immediately try to make Hitler
>>
File: c6d.png (369 KB, 680x874) Image search: [Google]
c6d.png
369 KB, 680x874
>>341889031
>>341890894
L-LEWD!!!!!

anon pls shtap
>>
>>341891224
>Last one
Fucking how?
I vastly prefer 4 to 3, but 3 got to the good part WAY sooner than 4 did. Like, I'm pretty sure you haven't even gotten to the first dungeon after 3 hours of 4.
>>
>>341891274
Consoles are pretty great for new releases. If you didn't own a console during the PS1 and 2 generations then you really fucked up. The only reason consoles are kinda meh now is because of multiplats and mediocre AAA releases.
>>
I don't agree with lot of the anti-SJW and /pol/ stances lot of /v/ and 4chan have these days
>>
>>341874841
>Most of the time I read walkthroughs or guides to min/max as much as possible and to avoid missing secrets

I'm also guilty of this. But its the fucking game designers fault. As a completionist I think every game should have New Game+ just because I don't want to miss anything. I think it started with Final Fantasy X on PS2. I worked so hard to max every sphere grid, get the best weapons, ribbons etc. Then I found out I couldn't get Anima because I fucked something up early in the storyline. I was so god damn pissed that my save wouldn't be 100% without it. Since then I can't help myself. If the game doesn't have New Game+ I have to read up on everything as I go through the game.
>>
>>341891453
It's mostly the atmosphere of P4 that appeals to me. Also I prefer the music, setting, color choices and characters more.

P3 feels more gloomy, depressing but the cast seems more down to earth.

I guess I like escaping to the happy gay world of P4 than the cold pits of tartarus in P3. Then again, I know nothing with so little playtime in both.
>>
i hate hard games i always play games on easy mode
>>
>>341891061
No, they aren't.
>>341891097
Mostly the first one.
>>
>>341890989
I'm having trouble too, we moved out to utah together, I realized we just couldn't make it. We cried after I moved her stuff into her new place. Now I'm moving back to the coast to be with my family. I feel like shit, but I have to remember that I felt worse before.
>>
>>341891359
They love it, I promise
I adore when they call me "Mommy"
>>
I'm astoundingly fucking awful at any RTS that's not Pikmin
Every other genre I can do at least okay in, but the second you expect me to micromanage that kind of shit everything all goes to hell
Sometimes I forget how awful I am and buy them anyways and give up after like two hours
>>
File: samurai-seppuku.jpg (51 KB, 713x561) Image search: [Google]
samurai-seppuku.jpg
51 KB, 713x561
>>341874223
I've never finished Half-Life without cheats.
I've never finished Baldurs Gate II without cheats.
I've never finished Dark Souls without glitches.

They're all some of my favorite games ever and I've finished them multiple times.
>>
File: 1418249472898.png (309 KB, 529x550) Image search: [Google]
1418249472898.png
309 KB, 529x550
>>341874762
>i once died to pinwheel
How is this even physically possible?
>>
>>341886380
I don't get why you're not enjoying other anime, but I agree when it comes to Monogatari. It's top tier
>>
I really don't like eating my cum.
It's not the taste it's texture and at body temperature it just scream "human waste" to me. It's like i'm eating pus.
>>
I bought 250 boxes in Overwatch.
>>
It took me 30 tries to beat the Bouldergeist Daredevil Run in Super Mario Galaxy 1
>>
>>341893435
Because Pinwheel is an actual legit boss fight. The reason so many people wreck his shit so easily is because they go fight him much later than was intended, you're supposed to fight him before Sen's Fortress, but most poeple go to him after Anor Londo.
>>
F1 fucking sucks, F2 and Underrail are the shit

There's nothing wrong with Metro Redux

Anyone who unironically likes SMT or Neptunia should be lined up and shot

Bitching about an author's decision is petty, especially because it won't do jack shit unless the author is a pussy

Every time I wanted to play DA:O I dropped it at Circle Tower or Orzammar, my god it's so tedious

I've never finished HL2 because it bugs like hell and I loved the first one

I can't name a single decent Asian dev other than Pixel and maybe Konami
>>
>>341874372
Why are you still alive?
>>
>>341893768
you are just terrible
>>
>>341874289
Final Fantasy can be really great if you find the title you click with. Once you've played through that you'll be more open to trying the others.
>>
>>341874762
>i never played a ps2 title
Me neither but that what because my parents decided me and my brothers would be nintoddlers unless we bought our own consoles
>>
I've never touched Souls or Witcher games yet shitpost about them endlessly, ESPECIALLY with that fucking tranny in BaW
>>
My friend and I wrote the story to the first Paper Mario in the second grade. Yes, his father worked for Nintendo

Of course, it was neither supposed to be a mario game or paper, and we never talked about rpg elements or the battle system, but the story was ripped straight from our wide-ruled pages. When paper mario came out, they didn't even bother to change the names of some of the locations we came up with.

Having no way to prove this, and having moved away from my friend a year before the game even came out, I reserved myself to take this strange shame to the grave.
>>
File: 1463092619991.png (99 KB, 829x904) Image search: [Google]
1463092619991.png
99 KB, 829x904
>Never played any of the portal or half-life games and have no interest to.
>never played an RTS or Civ like game and I have owned a very capable pc for maybe 2 years now
>get exicted for 2d fighting games and never bother to git gud because I only like 3D fighters.
>I've got 30 hours in MH4U and the combat still feels clunky and unfun, but continue to play it
>Have not once bought a microtransaction for a game.
>only DLC I've ever bought was Halo 2 and 3 maps, Gears maps, and Dark Souls 1 DLC.
>Get shit-piss scared and scan everything like 6 times whenever I download a Rom for an emulator
>Gave my 3DS away to my godson and now I have to buy another fucking 3DS for me, and have to buy SMT IV again to play it.
>Quit at the final part of getting the TRUE ending for Persona 3 and 4 because I thought it was over and had already gotten my fill.
>Last Mario game I played was Sunshine
>Continue to attempt playing different MMOS when they're all shit
>Won't play Desu EX because I don't like how the protagonist looks, even though I'm sure I would love that game.
> I'm a Kojima fanboy
>>
I like waypoint indicators in games, no matter what the genre
>>
I think battlefield 1 will be hollow like battlefront.

I despise anything to do with 5naf/undertale and their fanbase. They are all cancerous animal fuckers.

Skyrim is not a bad game, I enjoy it, and I believe a majority of /v/ is the same way but they are too deep in their lie they can't admit they have fun.
>>
>>341894630
>Never played any of the portal or half-life games and have no interest to.
Try out HL1, it's the least dull. If you don't like it in the first 3 hours then feel free to drop it.
>>
>>341894671
all of those opinions are correct. I can guarantee in an alternate universe where skyrim got awful reviews and was obscure /v/ would view it as a flawed gem.
>>
>>341894630
>I've got 30 hours in MH4U and the combat still feels clunky and unfun, but continue to play it
I love Monster Hunter, but if you're clearly not enjoying it, why do you keep playing it?
>>
>>341894342

Holy shit.
>>
>>341894561
>implying your friend was even japanese

Nice try with that new version of "My uncle works at nintendo"
>>
File: A GOOD GAME.jpg (57 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
A GOOD GAME.jpg
57 KB, 250x351
I grew up on the gamecube but never played thousand year door

Pic related remains as my favorite mario game
>>
i really fucking like skyrim
Red Orchestra 2 is better than Ostfront in some way
>>
>>341883634

0/10 you tried
>>
>>341895121
My buddy wants me to get into it and is constantly getting me excited for it, but it's just not cutting the mustard for me. It's okay and I have some fun with it, but the combat is just annoying at times.

I like the bigger weapons but feel like the combat is so sluggish, with stuff locking you in for ages, or just a spree of OKAY I HIT HIM NOW LET ME SIT IN THIS PUT AWAY ANIMATION FOR AN HOUR then run away and do it again. Also, playing on a console with a 144p screen with one stick is just pissening.

And the smaller weapons feel like I'm trying to make a Jackson Pollack painting on a canvas that won't fill up. It's like nothing ever happens, and it just feels like I'm swinging at air instead of hitting something the whole time.
>>
>>341890989
>>341893073
>Implying she hasn't already fucked another guy
>>
>>341874223
I'd rather spend $2000 on a gaymen laptop because I don't know how to build a PC.

I'd happily pay someone $50 to put my PC together
>>
It makes me happy to see Battleborn getting crushed by Overwatch. I love when hyped games turn out to be shit.

The new Zelda reveal made me play Skyrim and I'm having a blast. I love it and I can't wait for botw

I am working on a Undertale-like game with Zelda II-style gameplay. Not showing anything yet.
>>
>>341887683
>Comparing MonHun to souls
>>
>>341878389
you are the worst person in the thread.

i cry every night because gw1 is dead
>>
>>341895289
Yeah, also why I never bother to mention it in PapMar threads.

And yeah, he was Japanese.
>>
>>341874223
I'm a liberal
>>
>>341874223
I judge the quality of games by the amount of rule 34 it has.
>>
File: 1465789944690.jpg (156 KB, 548x800) Image search: [Google]
1465789944690.jpg
156 KB, 548x800
>I bought a Wii U
>I bought a Vita
>I'm going to buy the Berserk Musou even though I fucking hate the gameplay in those games.
>>
>>341896095
I assume Pokemon and ME are your favorite games.
>>
I think souls games are the worst games i've ever played and only hyped because normies think artificial difficulty is good
>>
>>341896095
So whats the highest quality game?
>>
I bought DayZ Standalone and loved it.

I also have 500+ hours on it and probably over 600 if you count mod playtime with it.
>>
>>341889067
I am so sorry for you.
Not sorry enough to become some ass kissing sjw, but, I'm sorry that you are smelly, nappy haired, sub-human.

I also hate white people too, It just bothers me that we are forced to treat niggers like they are human, just to shut you animals up.
>>
>>341896248
>darksouls is difficult in any way
spotted the casual
>>
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines is one of the faggiest games I've ever played.
>>
Racing games are my favorite genre of vidya

I have played ~2000 hours of Football Manager games despite having almost no interest in the sport

For some reason I'm drawn to games about squeezing every ounce of efficiency out of the gameplay

If the dev doesn't fuck it up and fixes the endgame I'll probably play Factorio every day for the rest of my life

I was tested for autism as a child but the doctor said I was okay
>>
I stopped playing Shadow of the Colossus because I couldn't find the stairs to go down at the very beginning of the game
>>
>>341896564
Forgot to mention that I deliberately avoid games like SimCity because I can see myself becoming hopelessly addicted almost immediately
>>
>>341874223
I wanted a female Link and probably won't bother with the new Zelda due to the lack of it
>>
>>341895583
>friend dragging you into games
I feel ya there, you could probably try to like the combat, took me 50 hours to appreciate it but chances are if you didn't like it by now, you won't like it when it gets to the more annoying parts.
>>
>>341896829
Well I guess that explains Factorio, now doesn't it?
>>
I shitpost almost every Metroid Prime thread because I hated the style of those games and would have rather seen those ideas implemented in more 2D titles
>>
Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer is the only game I can play and have fun with anymore. The singleplayer for Andromeda could be complete shit and I wouldn't care, as long as the multiplayer is just as good as ME3.
>>

- I like Walking Simulators

- I like Short 3 to 6 hours Video Game

- I Only buy 1 game in my lifetime (thx Denuvo)

- 20 to 25 FPS is still playable to me

- I play games for fun, not graphics.
>>
>>341896945
>Won't play a game because the main character of the series stayed the same gender
Come on son.
>>
>>341884626
Some seem like a cute degenerate! Would befriend if you gave me vidya. ;^)
>>
I don't like Half-Life
>>
I infer what the unpopular opinion is for games I haven't played to falseflag on /v/ threads about them.

>Dark Souls 2
>Zelda games
>Megaman

etc.
>>
Bethesda made me loath the wRPG genre so I refuse to pick up single game that falls in that category
>>
>>341897162
Yup, whatcha gonna do about it, faggot?
>>
>>341884626
>i'm a furry
Post your fursona?
>>
>>341897391
Respectfully leave you to your decision and may buy the game myself as I like the look of it.
I hope you enjoy your other vidya, Anon.
>>
When I was in like 8-11ys old I wouldn't read any dialogue or tutorials so I would get stuck in every game I played
>>
>>341897102
>I like Walking Simulators
Nothing wrong with that. They can be good if done in the right way, like Kairo, but the stigma comes from games like Gone Home that literally have no purpose.

>I like Short 3 to 6 hours Video Game
That's perfectly fine as long as they aren't overpriced (I'm looking at you, Antichamber).

>I Only buy 1 game in my lifetime (thx Denuvo)
You're scum.

>20 to 25 FPS is still playable to me
Also fine if it has motion blur and isn't a fast-paced game. FPS above 25 only matters if it's an action game.

>I play games for fun, not graphics.
Get the fuck out of this board.
>>
Nintendo are shit. They sell 10 year old hardware like it's new and produce rehash after rehash, yet the fans keep lapping it up.
>>
>>341896965
Yeah it seemed like a fun little builder that I could waste some time in but holy fuck I was wrong.
>>
My favorite game ever is Minecraft
>>
>>341892026
So, you're an actual decent human being?
>>
>>341897759
DELETE THIS NOW

GET OUT OF MY FAMILY
>>
File: 1453766729636.jpg (59 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
1453766729636.jpg
59 KB, 460x690
>>341897759
I don't usually care about these because I can understand having opinions that you aren't necessarily proud of, but I just don't know what to even think with this one. You can't just post that without providing an explanation.
>>
VtM:B is a genuinely bad game riddled with terrible design

RE5 is a good video game. I was in top 30 in leaderboards. I think there was only one other canadian who was ahead of me
>>
>>341897759
You'll be destroyed.
>>
>>341897759
There was a point in my life (several years ago) when I said the same thing. Every now and again I'll go back and binge for a few days. It's just not the same anymore 1.7 Beta masterrace
>>
I thought Witcher 3 was not that good
>>
>>341897759
If you are serious I worry for our board.
>>
>>341874223
I don't give a single fuck about graphics
>>
>>341874223
I can't get into Final Fantasy. I've tried playing a few of them and got bored at some point, which is weird 'cause I like turn-based games.
I'm drawing Pokemon lewds right as I type this.
Undertale was fun.
>>
If you asked me my top 10 games id probably list you at least 3 that i havent completed before, i wouldnt even be lying and i dont know how i convinced myself theyre genuine favourites despite getjting barrly halfway through them
>>
>>341897973
The biggest reasoning for me is that minecraft was my literal first experience with having "friends". I never had any as a child,like, NONE. I was stuck in my home for almost 16 years getting home-schooled And, considering how the minecraft playerbase is literally composed of childs, i managed to "re-enact" a childhood i never had by doing all kinds of autistic shit with those new friends
>>
>>341893768
>and maybe Konami
please get out
they aren't even devs anymore
>>
>>341898945
also yes i'm actually autistic
>>
>>341898945
Then you don't like the game, you like the people who play the game. Also, I think you may be a borderline pedo.
>>
I unironically like QTE's in games. But only if they are done like the Platinum or Asura's Wrath style. That being said, the recent trend of final bosses just being a QTE is fucking trash. They should only enhance gameplay, not replace it
>>
I fap to guro
>>
>>341883858
I have 130 hours battleborn. Since people arent playing the game anymore, im moving to overwatch
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.