[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you played vidya with your sexy dad, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: youknowyouwantit.jpg (159 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
youknowyouwantit.jpg
159 KB, 500x334
When was the last time you played vidya with your sexy dad, /v/?
>>
File: Ya Winnin Son?.jpg (153 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ya Winnin Son?.jpg
153 KB, 1440x1080
>>341873595
He was never sexy, but he was classically handsome. Always put food on the table. If you needed money, he was always there. Great dad.

But probably Wii Sports, specifically tennis. He loved that shit.

When I was a little kid he bought me a N64 just so we could play Wave Race together.
>>
>>341873595

We use to play halo, the original one.
>>
File: Def_Jam_Fight_for_NY.jpg (19 KB, 256x326) Image search: [Google]
Def_Jam_Fight_for_NY.jpg
19 KB, 256x326
When I was 8 my dad bought this game for me, we used to play it all the time, fucking based.
>>
The last game he played with me? Probably Road Rash 3D. Or maybe Mortal Kombat 2 on the Genesis. Before that we played a lot of Ninja Gaiden on the NES together. But he always hated videogames and electronics, I think he only played those when I was so young to try and bond with me. I feel almost guilty that I never grew out of videogames, like he's disappointed we don't do more mature father-son activities together like camping, fishing, etc. Sorry dad, I know this isn't what you wanted.
>>
we used to play crash 1 and soul calibur on DC, but the last game we played together was HL2 in VR. shit blew his fucking mind.
>>
>>341873809
Holy shit, Waveracer was the greatest fucking game on the planet when I was 6. Dat nostalgia.
>>
>>341873595
He's ugly as fuck and autistic but we spent an entire summer decimating mechwarrior 1-3 when he wasn't working
>>
>>341873595
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 co-op.

He was never really into games, but we did play a lot of board games like Risk and Settlers of Catan.
>>
File: dumb nugget.png (116 KB, 297x333) Image search: [Google]
dumb nugget.png
116 KB, 297x333
He was never sexy and I don't think I ever played vidya with him as he left when I was 2.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 633x758
>tfw I never had a dad and don't know how to interact with other males because now I'm a fucking beta autist.

It's not fair, bros.
>>
>>341873595
Never
>>
>>341876475
Just banter. Thats how you handle other males.
>>
when I was 8 or 9 I used to have a lot of trouble with crash bandicoot 2 and thought it was too hard to get the gems, but my dad would play and just be at the end of the level with the gem sitting there waiting for him and i'd have my jaw dropped at how he did it
>>
Never played vidya with him bc he hates vidya
>>
My Dad is a pretty stereotypical WASP in his 50s, so not exactly sexy, but he likes watching me play the SoulsBorne game and trying to piece the lore together on his own. He gets a surprising amount of stuff right even without seeing most of the item descriptions.

Also he once asked me if there were any games set in the American Revolution that might be easy enough for his to play, so I got him a copy of ACIII. He still hasn't gotten past Haytham's ship ride to America.
>>
>>341876475

You can grow up without a Dad and still know how to be a solid bro
>>
I 've never played any vidya with my dad.
>>
>>341873595
>sexy dad

Guy is Jewish, while the kid isn't. He's clearly his catamite.
>>
>>341873595
I never played games with him, but I did watch him play silent hill and dino crisis every night when he got off work when I was a little kid.
>>
>>341873595

He and I played all the Crash Bandicoot games together. He was also a huge fan of classic arcade games like Galaga.

We're going on a family vacation soon and he wants to play Crash Bandicoot again, but I don't know if they've made any CB games since the PS1/GC era. We might have to stick to old Nintendo games
>>
File: 1391684704417.jpg (6 KB, 251x171) Image search: [Google]
1391684704417.jpg
6 KB, 251x171
>whore mother got custody of me until I was 18
>only got to see my dad one weekend each month from age 8 to 18
>left my stupid bitch mum and saw more of my dad
>that 10 years of broken contact has left an unbridgeable gap between us, we often just sit in silence enjoying each others company but there isn't much we can communicate on
>Always used to talk about what new games I was playing when I was a kid, a tradition we've kept up until this day
>25 now and still trying to build that relationship

I wish I had a time machine
>>
Planetside 2 a year ago.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.