[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I just played Zelda! The new Zelda game. You know,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Shuhei-Yoshida.jpg (24 KB, 638x424) Image search: [Google]
Shuhei-Yoshida.jpg
24 KB, 638x424
>"I just played Zelda! The new Zelda game. You know, open world, and hunting. And I had a bizarre feel, this feels like Horizon. This is a epic, huge game. I can not wait to play Zelda again when it comes out." -Shuhei Yoshida

what did he mean by that
>>
>>341873081
He means
>Why the fuck did we approve Horizon to be scripted
>>
He's being 'nice' to Nintendo whilst promoting their own open world rpg game.
>>
He's saying horizon is the superior Zelda and Zelda is stuck in the past .
>>
>>341873081
>Namedropping Horizon to get its name in to headlines

Isn't Yoshida famous for doing that?
>>
>>341873919
He doesn't have to.

Everyone knows Yoshida is a huge nintendofag.
>>
>>341873081
that he has playing neither of them
>>
Yoshida's always been open about liking Ninty; a few years ago I remember him sounding off about how much he loves the Wii U and how fantastic it is to play with his kids.
>>
>>341875474
Go look at his psn profile, he plays a lot of games for a company higher up, it is @yosp
>>
Trying to shill his shitty robot game that maybe a million people will be duped into buying.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466265043346.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466265043346.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
Playstation confirmed for faggots
>>
>"P-P-Please buy Horizon as well as Zelda"

Maybe if Horizon wasn't a Ubi-Soft game in Sony clothing
>>
>>341876185
>everyone wearing rainbow pins like they suddenly care about gays because of a shooting

lol
>>
>Yoshida thinks DeS is crap based on an early build that he's shown, and basically drops all Sony support for it
>DeS actually turns out really well and becomes a cult classic
>From naturally aren't too amused by how he handled DeS, so they go to Bamco for DaS
>DaS explodes and becomes legitimately mainstream, far surpassing DeS in popularity and sales
>Yoshida realizes that he completely fucked up and subsequently approaches Miyazaki, offering to fund his next baby and contribute Sony Japan Studio personnel to it
>We get Bloodborne as a result

Did things work out, /v/?
>>
>>341876005
I don't think Horizon will have any problems to be a success, people are actually hyped for it and even The Order 1886 and Until Dawn managed to sell over a million
>>
>>341873081
That he actually likes and gets excited about video games.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.