[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: bully.jpg (115 KB, 773x861) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
115 KB, 773x861
Saw that this is in the PS Store for $14.99, for someone who likes RockStar's games, is it worth it? I heard it was breddy gud.
>>
>>341872246
One of my favourite Rockstar games.
>>
>>341872562
noice. Anything in particular you like about it that the other games don't do?
>>
its gud
however the soundtrack makes the game a true 10/10
second best rockstar game aftear The warriors
>>
>>341872246
Holy crap man! How have you not played it yet? I envy the joy you are going to have.
>>
>>341872246
>15$ for a 10 year old game.

It's a really good game when it was released, and I would pay the full price back then.
But I am not going to pay that much for a game that old today.
>>
>>341872838
>It's a really good game when it was released

Fuck I meant it's a pretty good game even today.

Scrap the released part
>>
>>341872727
oh boy oh boy you guys are getting me all hot and bothered~
>>
>>341872674
Kissing schoolboys.
>>
Just buy Scholarship Edition on PC.. It's cheaper, and it's the same game with improved graphics, and a few more missions. The game is kinda old so I'm sure your PC will run it fine. I don't recommend the PS version, because the game has a really bad aspect ratio in newer televisions.
>>
>>341872674
General vie of the game I guess? Lots of shit to do, pranks, music, weapons are nice. Dig that every character in the game has a name to them too.
>>
>>341872246
Get Scholarship Edition instead. Pretty much the Director's Cut version of the game, shit they couldn't fit on the PS2 version, and remastered.
>>
>>341873125
thanks for the input faggot.

>>341873217
hmmmmmmmm that is a good point. Are these missions not available on this version?
>>
>giving money to RockStar
why?
>>
>>341873340
No they aren't. The missions themselves don't add anything to the story, they are more like side missions, but still it is additional content you don't get in the original version. Plus you get more classes, clothing, the ability to mod, etc if you buy Scholarship Edition. The only reason I bought the original was for nostalgia sake some years ago. If you never played it, just go for Scholarship Edition.
>>
>>341872246
play the definitive edition if possible, I think it's on wii, PC and 360. It's a LOT better than the original (which is the version on PSN). It also looks like shit on psn but that's just because it's so old and it's not a remaster, its just the literal first edition of the game upscaled.
>>
>>341873340
You can also kiss slutty nerd girls.
>>
>>341872246
It's called canis canem in UK psn store
>>
It's a cool little deviation from Rockstar's usual stuff. I spent hours just attending classes and stuff, they were actually fun.
>>
>>341873719
>slutty nerd girls.
ew, fucking pervert!
>>
It has one of the best video game soundtracks of all time.
>>
Before anyone comes in here and shits on the PC version - they're stuck in the fucking past if they say the performance is terrible. It's been patched for a long time. There's a 30FPS lock, but there are mods you can download to fix that. Only issue is that it messes up some things like making lockpicking really fast, you lose your wanted status super fast, and a couple side-missions. For a game like this though 30FPS is totally fine. The other issue people have with it is the controls - saying it doesn't work for a KB+M - but like I said these people are fucking retards, because you can remap the controls and make them more similar to GTA IV+V's setup instead of the horrible default keybindings.
>>
I got the PS4 port recently and holy shit.
Its a fine game but they really couldn't have fixed the controls at all?
>>
It is a comfy fantasy of an idealized high school life. It is what makes it so great, feels more like hogwarts than a "columbine simulator" like some fucking idiots called it. It is kinda anti-edgy and innocent.
>>
>>341872246
>wii version
>hitting girls spawns 4 prefects out of thin air
>>
>>341874152
how does it look? People seem to think it doesn't scale well.
>>
>>341872246
It's on sale every month. Just wait.
>>
the ps version is weak. worst graphics, less content.
>>
pirate it bro. there's a pc version.
>>
>>341874227
The opening cinematic is butt ugly because it was probably prerendered and they couldn't make it look better. The actual game looks perfectly fine though. I was actually pretty happy with the way it looks. But the controls, man. They really hurt it.
>>
>>341874220
Little girls are for being molested not bullied.
>>
Its my favorite Rockstar game, tied with Max Payne
>>
>>341872246
Just emulate it and try it out first for yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>341874220
>Scholarship Edition
>Use "Trouble Meter disabled" mod
>Wreak havoc
>>
>>341874638
y-you too
>>
>>341872246
It's 20 fucking 16 and you're just NOW trying not I play it. Sheesh get with the times, kid. Fuck
>>
>playing Bully
>fucking around in town
>get into someones backyard because map shows a rubber band to collect in that spot
>there's a gardener NPC
>walk up to him
>suddenly he becomes agresive, grabs Jimmy
>screen turns green with a "gass filling the screen" effect
>game teleports me to some shady place, wiht Jimmy waking up
Has this happend to anyone else? I couldn't find anything on the web but I swear that it's true. It happend a long time ago so I don't relly remember the specifics.
>>
>>341875294
You were raped
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.