[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought an Xbox One. Recommend me some good games to get for it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: XboxOne.png (518 KB, 1056x594) Image search: [Google]
XboxOne.png
518 KB, 1056x594
Just bought an Xbox One. Recommend me some good games to get for it.
>>
Here you go:
>>
sunset overdrive, quantum break, halo: MCC
>>
>>341870901
What >>341871015 said and
Titanfall, Ori, Forza Horizon 2, SUPERHOT, and Halo 5 (for the multiplayer).
>>
Forza Horizon 2 (and/or just wait for Horizon 3 which is coming out this year) Forza 6 (this is all only if you have any slight interest in racing games)

Halo MMC is pretty much a must and a good value because of all the halos packed in it and even if you don't enjoy multiplayer (which i didn't because of the ASSY way they have you choose game modes like CTF) the campaign and achivements between all games is enough entertainment to be worth the money in my opinion.

Rare Replay (assuming you don't have any or most of the rare games featured on 360 already and like rare)
>>
>>341870901
Why didn't you wait until August for the slim?
>>
Halo MCC
Halo 5
Gears of War UE
Rare Replay
Killer Instinct
and uh...
>>
Rise of the Tomb Raider is cheap and decent.
>>
great thread
>>
>>341872294
So is your mom, faggot
>>
>>341873390

Why would you hurt me like this
>>
Raiden V
Strange of Sword City
Rare Replay
Forza Horizon 2
Killer Instinct S123
Overwatch
Halo 5/MCC

eh
>>
Forza 6 isn't bad
>>
Welcome to PC gaming v2.0 where you don't crash out of games, multiplayer games stay alive, and there are no hackers! At the cost of graphics of course :)
>>
>>341870901
Sunset Overdrive
Rare Replay
Halo MCC and Halo 5
Dead Rising 3
Ori & the Blind Forest
Killer Instinct
Stranger of Sword City
Raiden V
Forza 6 or Horizon 2
>>
>>341870901
Microsoft Office 2013
>>
>>341870901

Ignore most of what people here are saying.

Sunset Overdrive is terrible. It's boring, it looks and plays shit and it's writing is cringeworthy as fuck.
MCC still doesn't work unless you live close to the servers. If you buy it, it's single player only.
Halo 5 is the worst Halo game yet. Avoid it.

Any other games people here have mentioned you can get on PC and will be cheaper.

Buying an Xbone was my biggest video game related regret.
>>
>>341875235

>Play PC game with friends
>Constant crashing
>Hackers
>Poor optimization
>Dead online if it's not Mobatrash or CSGO
>Can't voice chat with people

:)
>>
Why the fuck didn't you wait for Slim or Scorpio?
>>
>>341875362

If your friends are hacking your game and causing it to crash, they might infact not be your friends.

And if you want dead online, MCC is the deadest online ever. Hours to find a game, and it has 2-3 players. Despite that it still lags like fuck then causes your Xbone to hard crash when the game ends or you try to leave anyway. But don't worry it's "fixed" now!
>>
>>341875509

Yeah you probably should have waited for Slim. Also get an external HDD, you'll lose FPS if you install internally.
>>
>>341875542

MCC works great for me!
>>
>>341875509
Probably because the xbone dropped to $279 after the slim announcement. Very cheap
>>341875235
Sunset Overdrive is fantastic, MCC works perfectly fine and I live in the middle of nowhere, and Halo 5 is better than Reach and Halo 4
>>
>>341870901

I think you got this backwards OP.
>>
>>341875685
>>341875681

Fun fact: They tried to hold a MCC tournament at the end of last year and the game didn't work so it was cancelled.
Later on they permanently cancelled the entire competitive scene for MCC because the game was never going to be in a playable state for online.
>>
THE XBOX ONE IS A TRASH CONSOLE FOR TRASH PEOPLE
>>
>>341875542
7000 online right now try again.
>>
Before sure to snag Sunset Overdrive. It was free on Xbox Gold not too log ago.
Not sure if it's still up.
Rare Replay is a must.
>>
>>341876031

7000 people who can't play :(
>>
State of Decay: Year One Edition is pretty cheap, it will also prepair you for the awesome sequel coming out.
>>
>>341875685

Sunset Overdrive is one of the most forgettable games of this generation. Remember how only a month or two after it's release they had free downloads of it available because of how poorly it performed?

Also the sense of humor it employs is literally pleb tier. It's writing is so bad it makes Anthony Burch games look well written. If you enjoy "LOL I'M A TORSO WITH NO ARMS AND LEGS LOOK AT ME IM FUNNY" style of humor then you might like the game. Otherwise avoid it.
>>
>>341876031
>an hd collection of last gen games on a dead consoles has more online players than Battleborn
Top kek
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.