[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A person talks about how they spent so many hours in persona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 0.gif (412 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
412 KB, 500x376
A person talks about how they spent so many hours in persona 4,

I play it and the start is full of chat, can barely see gameplay, am I just inpatient or something?
>>
No, the game just suck.
They're for lonely neckbeard virgins who post in waifu threads.
>>
The start of P4 has way too much talking, but once it gets going and you're in the groove of things, it's much more fun.
>>
>>341870386
>This is neo-gamers

I want the new generation to go and stay go.
>>
>>341870386
persona 4 suck ass
it's easy as fuck and every character is bland and want to suck MC dick
>>
>>341870882
Fucking this. All of the people I tried to get into Persona 4 couldn't get past the beginning due to all the dialogue and played Undertale instead
>>
>>341870386
It's a good two or three hours before persona 4 gives you control. Just play Nocturne if you don't want all the dialogue
>>
>>341870386
>am I just inpatient or something?
Are you posting this from a hospital?
>>
>>341870882
>This is purseowners

Sorry long time SMT fan and always hated your side series. Its nothing but a self insert for lonely virgins with SMT gameplay toned down to the fucking max.
>>
>>341871161
It's funny because undertale is a better game.
>>
>>341871215
The people in the same series complaining about each other are usually worse than whoever they're complaining about.
>>
>>341870386
no it's not impatient to want to actually play the game. social links are garbage and you should play a real megaten there's plenty to choose from
>>
>>341871409
Not really in this case. SMT fans have every right to be mad when Atlus spends half their budget rereleasing the same mediocre game 4x especially when one of those times was for a dead handheld.
>>
File: Cosmo.png (239 KB, 667x623) Image search: [Google]
Cosmo.png
239 KB, 667x623
>>341870386
Which version are you playing, Timmy? The PS2 version on the PS3 has little rewards and presents a challenge when low level enemies spam instant death spells.

The VITA version is super easy and gameplay boils down to Golden Hand hunting.
>>
>>341870882
My first experiences with SMT were Strange Journey and Imagine, and I thought it was strange that Persona 4 is all talk and not much dungeon crawling
>>
>>341871835
Yeah, but it's not really the personafags that are to blame. You could argue they're indirectly responsible because of the difference in sales, but ultimately it's Atlus that is shafting SMTfags.
>>
>>341870882
>>341871161
It's almost like people actually want to play the game instead of sitting through 2 hours of cutscenes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.