[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This kills the PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>the purpose of the NEO was to keep PS4 players away from PC gaming

Sony won
>>
>>341870008
More like this kills my interest in consoles.

The only thing consoles had going for them was being cheap boxes to play games on.

I already have a decent PC if I want graffix.
>>
Daily reminder that the 8the generation of consoles needs to sell another ~70 million units just to match the 5th generation -- and the runaway market leader is already being replaced 3 years in.

Doesn't sound like winning to me.
>>
>>341870008
4k is just a marketing term and only retarded consumers use it

there is nothing 4000 about 3840x2160. even if rounding numbers was okay, we measure based on the vertical resolution and not the horizontal.
>>
>>341870395
it's because it's 4 times the pixels of 1920x1080
>>
>>341870313
Despite what Sony and MS are saying, it's clear that "generations" are now over.

Consoles are becoming smartphones.

Just wait. Soon having a PS+ or Xbox Live membership will get a you discount on new consoles every 2 years.
>>
>>341870728
so k means x now?

no it does not
>>
File: 1443180652858.png (78 KB, 327x319) Image search: [Google]
1443180652858.png
78 KB, 327x319
>>341870737
>you lived long enough to see sonyggers become the applefags of gaming
>>
>>341870737
I don't predict that working out well at all for them.
>>
>>341870869
>Microsoft OS is better than Apple OS
>M$ literally won consoles
what
>>
Funny, I sold my PS4 and switched to PC gaming because of this 4.5 shit.
>>
>>341870008
I used to give a shit about consoles but yeah the lines are blurring and now for me it's just about getting whatever machine I need to play the games.

The Xbox slim is going to be about £220, which is way cheaper entry point than the PS4. For a broke bastard like me who hasn't yet joined this generation, Xbox looks like the better deal for basic entry point.

It's too early and too expensive to care about VR right now. Need to see what it is before Scorpio/Neo are even justified.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.