[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I use a toothbrush that uses small Mass Effect fields to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: samantha_traynor.png (1 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
samantha_traynor.png
1 MB, 1440x810
> I use a toothbrush that uses small Mass Effect fields to break up plaque

The writers of ME3 should probably kill themselves.
>>
>>341866881
given all the TECHNOLOGY that goes into shit like toothbrushes, razors and what not, that may actually have been the most realistic part of the entire series
>>
>>341866881
There was literally nothing wrong with that you autist. Besides the ending and the reporter crashing on the Normandy there was nothing wrong with mass effect 3
>>
>>341866881

Everything in this universe is solved because Mass Effect

>We can travel to other solar system
>How ?

MASS EFFECT

>Weapons are extremly powerful
>How

MASS EFFECT

>Everything in the galaxy is powered with nearly infinite ammount of energy
>How?

MASS EFFECT

>everybody talkes English
>How

MASS EFFECT
>>
>>341867414

No, that last one is magic.
>>
>>341866881
Didn't she masturbate with it?

>>341867414
That's the point. Humanity's entire way of thinking was changed with one breakthrough.

And they don't speak english. It's all translated as they speak
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 600x1200
>>341867408
>besides the ending, reporter, intro, gimed dialouge wheel, copy pasted geth plot, horrible gun ballence, and locking plot critical content behind DLC, there is nothing wrong with 3.
>>
I loved Citadel, it was epic! :)
>>
>>341866881
But Citadel was the only bearible part of 3
>>
>>341867414
welcome to space opera genre
>>
>>341867834
But you get to gun her down at the end.
>>
File: T A L I E X P A N D.webm (3 MB, 546x578) Image search: [Google]
T A L I E X P A N D.webm
3 MB, 546x578
Tali's unique dance is the one redeeming feature of Citadel
>>
>>341867861
>Activate Sing-a-long mode
>>
File: Her smile and optimism - gone.webm (3 MB, 628x636) Image search: [Google]
Her smile and optimism - gone.webm
3 MB, 628x636
>>341868049
It's also the only unique dance they put any effort into
>>
>>341867834

Citadel is pure BioWare.
>>
>>341866881
That's one of the things I love about Mass Effect. All those tiny world building details. Like in ME2 when running around the Citadel you'd get targeted advertising on billboards. Or hearing about how Krogan are really into human sports games. Made the universe feel alive in a way a lot of sci-fi settings don't.

Star Wars for example you never get any of that. There's catinas, and that's pretty much all you hear of normal civilian life. Do characters in Star Wars go to the movies, or play video games? Are there commercial products outside of blaster rifles and energy shields? Who the fuck knows, because if it's not about the force or outlaws it never gets mentioned.
>>
>>341868049

Wasn't she like ten or eleven sheets to the wind by that point?
>>
File: 56867967070.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
56867967070.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
What does Tali's pee smell like?
>>
>>341868594
>what does talis sweat taste like?
ftfy
>>
>>341868470
ME2 was perfect. ME3 is straight shit.
>>
>>341868203
>implying I let that smug bitch live in 2
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.