[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loving this game so far and can't wait for ranked, new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Overwatch_Poster_Final.jpg (2 MB, 2252x1156) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_Poster_Final.jpg
2 MB, 2252x1156
Loving this game so far and can't wait for ranked, new maps, and more heroes.

Mainly been playing Reaper and Reinhardt; how about you guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qHY-kLZYSU
>>
nice dude you made a whole new thread on /v/ to shill instead of using the ones that are already up or going to /vg/

great job!
>>
>>341866608
Actually, I've been, and still am, consistently active in the thread. Just figured I'd hear what the non /b/ lurking players have to say here.
>>
I'm absolutely awful, but I'm enjoying it too much to quit. I've been mainly playing Winston/Reinhardt/Junkrat. I can use Winston decently enough, but Reinhardt is a pain. I don't know when to shield or act offensively.
>>
>>341867341
Haha, at least you're persistent. Keep trying and you're bound to improve eventually. Winston and Junkrat are both good heroes for people who haven't perfected their aim yet, so that makes sense. Pharah, Symmetra, Torbjorn, and Roadhog might be good options as well.
>>
I'm a little burned in the game right now because the playerbase just refuses to communicate.
I'm hoping ranked changes this and doesn't devolve into blaming everyone but yourself for losing.

I got similarly burned on Splatoon at first and now I come back to it all the time and love it, regardless of the lack of communication.

Playing Pharrah is always a good time.
>>
>>341866298
FPS games are my favorite genre.

Blizzard has found a way to make me completely uninterested in an FPS.

Way to go.
>>
>>341867341
>Reinhardt is too hard :(
DON'T WORRY MATE JUST CHARGE WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN KILL A SHIT TON OF THEM
IF YOU SEE BULLETS SHIELD
SEE A FUCKER IN FRONT OF YOU E THAT FUCKER
SEE A BIG ASS GROUP OF THEM? THEN MAKE SURE TO POP THAT Q
Hope this was helpful. :^)
>>
>>341867341
Being offensive is as simple as using charge when you see a 200 or less HP target.
Instakills Lucio, Mercy, Tracer and so on.

Keep your shield up when a ranged fighter wants to turtle, giving them free snipes.
>>
>>341868493
Yeah.. I've noticed that as the hype dies down and the player base stabilizes, players seem to be less interested in communicating and focusing on objectives. I still get those intense games where both teams are focused and doing their best, but it's not as prominent as it used to be..
>>
>>341867341
>When to shield
Always unless no enemies around
>When to play aggressive
Never, he's entirely based around defense
>>
>>341868707
What exactly do you not like about it? It's definitely not like most typical FPS games, but I think it's really fun for what it is. I'm assuming you don't like Team Fortress 2 either?
>>
Tracer
Torbjorn
Reinhardt
Winston
Lucio
Zenyatta
Symettra
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.