[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Both only £3.99 on PSN store Which one should i get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
Both only £3.99 on PSN store

Which one should i get?
>>
More like which one you shouldn't get

It's both but Hardline is worse
>>
>>341863959
BF4

It's much, much better than hardline and it's not dead either.
>>
Which one of those has those servers with 1000% tickets? I want to have my ears ringing from so much explosions and play a match for 50+ minutes. PS4, of course.
>>
Hardline
>>
isn't hardline about as dead as battlefront
>>
>asking between glorified cops & robbers and actually decent shooter experience
Bruh BF4 with no DLC is infinitely more fun than Hardline with all the shit installed
>>
Is Origin still spyware on PC?
10€ for both games sounds great
>>
>>341863959
BF3 is better than both but I suppose if you want one get BF4. I wouldn't even play Hardline if it were free.
>>
>>341864793
Nah I think they got sued and had to remove all that stuff out quit doing business in Germany.
>>
>>341863959
Battlefield 4, Hardline is dead in all platforms, plus it's just a smaller scale BF4 anyway.
>>
>>341864776
is BF4 still fun if you intend on playing alone most of the time
>>
>buying fps garbage from EA
>>
>>341864459

Bf4.

Operation locker

It's utter madness.
>>
>>341865037
Yes. I play alone most of the time.
>>
Don't give your money to EA.
>>
>>341864459

BF4 has the Metro and Locker servers. 64 players, hour long matches, war tapes, it's just constant gunfire and screaming.
>>
>>341864793
Stop with the shitty meme. Steam is as much spyware as anything else. Origin is fine. I use it for their free games and to import my Ste was games to it. And customer service is pretty good too. Since you can also claim and import most keys, I tried importing NFS mw and for some reason they game the new MW I told them I didn't want that shit, they kept trying but couldn't. Tolde to keep the new one anyways. It was $39.99 at the time.
>>
>>341865123
>>341865285
Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for.
>>
>>341863959
Bf4, its actually good post 2015 patch, at that price it's a steal.
Skip bfh, it's awful and the cop/robbers gimmick doesn't even fit well with the modes, guns and most settings, should've been stand alone ip like it originally was with dice but then was scrapped, visceral really fucked up on this one.
>>
Just bought hardline yesterday (I already had 4). It seemed more active than 4 honestly. Not as good of a game, but for $4.79 it's good enough.
>>
>>341863959
bf4stats.com
bfhstats.com
>>
The premium version with all the dlc was £12 a short while ago. But I heard they started giving the DLC away for free recently?
>>
>>341865614
>more active than 4
Not even close, maybe when they release the free dlc for the "road to battlefield 1™ " thing it increases the numbers a little bit but that's about it.
>>
>>341865690
>19000 on ps3

why?
>>
>>341866129
all the 3rd world countries who are 1 gen behind
>>
>>341865918
It seemed that way to me. On 4 I struggle to find a full server regularly unless it's a shitty locker 24/7 server. Yesterday on Hardline I got a few full 64 player TDMs. Maybe it was an outlier though, I haven't played Hardline much.
>>
>>341866225
Ignore the tripcode. I use it to troll /pol/ and forgot to take it off.
>>
>>341866225

>struggling to find populated servers on 4

There are ten rush / conquest non-locker servers up right now that are almost full on ps4

Even more servers that are already full, too. Not sure how you're struggling.
>>
>>341863959
Battlefield 4 is pretty good now that DICE LA is running the show. More active than Hardline on PS4.
>>
>>341866327
>using tripcodes in the first place
>trolling
You know I think you're better off with hardline
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.