[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this what stalingrad was like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: operation-locker-overview.jpg (32 KB, 640x341) Image search: [Google]
operation-locker-overview.jpg
32 KB, 640x341
is this what stalingrad was like?
>>
>>341863556
It's funny how the 2 worst multiplayer maps in the history of the fucking universe come from the 2 recent BF games.
>>
>>341863556
>>341863875

I feel like both of these maps were made just so you can level up support class. It's not like you have any reason to play support class in a real map.
>>
>>341863875
Dunno what they were thinking with this nonsense
>>
>>341863875
Lockers and Metro are alright on small servers: those are the very few infantry-only maps in BF. I understand that BF is all about grand battles and shit, but both BF3 and 4 are horrendous at making actual balanced maps for both vehicles and infantry, so I'd rather choose infantry play over shit like Goldmud. Or just play PlanetSide 2, at least in that game you can actually affect the battle by using actual tactics.
>>
>>341863556
>>341863875
they're good for grinding
>>
Its what bad map design is like
>>
>>341863875
I feel like Metro if also had an option of going above ground on the streets it would have actually been a good map design.
>>
>>341863556

>shotgunbabby paradise
>>
File: Stalingrad.jpg (119 KB, 736x535) Image search: [Google]
Stalingrad.jpg
119 KB, 736x535
No this is what Stalingrad was like
>>
>>341868708
The chokepoints on metro and locker look exactly the same
>>
>>341868708
i dont see a difference comrade
>>
>>341863556
Im a huge fan of how the Russian team in 4 has a literal upper hand on Metro Conquest. If the Russian team is complete shit and the American team is made up of MLG wizards that use combined squad tactics straight out of modern CQB operations, the Russian team will still always control B because they dont have to run up the fucking stairs before they see anybody. All the russian team does is get 32 Supports using LMGs with bipods and they win. They could honestly use 32 recons using nothing but those shitty starting snipers with 20x zoom and still come out on top.
>>
>>341869382
They really fucked up the balance on Second Assault. I literally can't remember a single match where the US team won Oman either.
>>
>playing on all maps server 64 players Hardcore/Conquest Classics
>having fun playing on Hainan or Golmud or Shanghai
>##### VOTE NEXT MAP NOW #####
>1 Lancang Dam [0] 2 Operation Locker [0]
>3 Operation Outbreak [0] 4 Dragon Valley 2015 [0]
>after 5 minutes
>2 Operation Locker [7]
>Next map Operation Locker [CQ]
>server empties out 10+ people

Who the fuck keeps voting for Locker you fucking cunts
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.