[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
name a better item in any game ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: be.png (159 KB, 686x266) Image search: [Google]
be.png
159 KB, 686x266
name a better item in any game ever
>>
File: Timestrikecomputer_ssa.png (2 KB, 148x121) Image search: [Google]
Timestrikecomputer_ssa.png
2 KB, 148x121
>At first glance, the Time Strike appears be be just a joystick with a red button on top of it. However, it is much more complicated that than. When Sam hits the red button, the machine remembers the exact time, day and coordinates of the enemy Sam is targeting. Then, when Sam gets back to the present day, the scientists download the data and toss a piano or safe back in time to the location listed on the machine. Basically, it uses stable time loops to kill enemies.
>>
File: Breath_of_the_dying.png (117 KB, 551x488) Image search: [Google]
Breath_of_the_dying.png
117 KB, 551x488
>>
File: forked path.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
forked path.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>
>>341864000
I wish I would have the patience to play Diablo 2 again and get to higher difficulties
>>
File: 1459159871260.jpg (5 KB, 168x220) Image search: [Google]
1459159871260.jpg
5 KB, 168x220
>>341863141
Masakados
>>
that spell that one dude used to break morrowind counts as an item because I say so.
>>
>>341864000
>not Enigma
>>
>>341864967
I fucking love it so much.
>>
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]
>>
>>341865141
>meme runeword
>>
>>341865439

It's not a meme when you literally can't kill a bone nec with any class.
>>
>>341864781
a few months ago blizzard implemented a bunch of security stuff in a patch to curtail botting ect. I'll probably give it a go next ladder reset. The past 3 or 4 years, a ladder would reset and within a week people would be summoning uber D because botting was so rampant. d2jsp ruined the trading aspect of the game which is like half the fun for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.