[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accursed Farms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Ross's_Game_Dungeon.png (215 KB, 576x355) Image search: [Google]
Ross's_Game_Dungeon.png
215 KB, 576x355
We've all seen Freeman Mind, but what do you guys think of the Game Dungeon? What's your favorite episode? Would you sell your soul to Ross for a candy bar?

I think the Game Dungeon is the single greatest video game show on all of YT, something about watching Ross rant and be funny is almost therapeutic. Best episode to me was the last Halloween one with the Secret World.
>>
>>341857629
Really good. I wish he'd update more often. Each time I see a new video I get excited only to be letdown because it's a livestream footage.
>>
>>341857749
gotta make that movie anon

But yeah, it's been too long since the last episode, like 2 months. He also started new YT channels, one I find rather noble, where he reports on games that are being killed off by their companies.
>>
>>341857629
Dig to hell or whatever was the best episode, just an enjoyable time
>>
>>341857749
I think he's got multiple video projects he's working on right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason. Still, as long as it's quality and he doesn't fall off the face of the Earth, I don't mind.
>>
>>341857629
Really great series, but the waiting between episodes is soooo long.

favorite episode so far is probabbly the secret world. He really did a great job there showing what the game is about, why it is an awesome game, but also why you maybe donĀ“t want to play it.
>>
>OP
>His thread
>His life
>>
Ross writes pretty good scripts for his videos, and The Game Dungeon succeeds in both giving a good depiction of the game and entertaining the watcher.

It's a great show.
>>
>>341857629
Him and LGR are the only worthwile vidya channels on YouTube

>tfw no Freeman's Mind 2
>>
I love it as well OP, it's a shame his "patreon" supporters went down.

He released 3 videos in 2 weeks back when he got 20k off of that.
>>
Ross is a God damned hero. The man lived off of worm infested beans and he was still hesitant to accept donations.

I've followed him since early Freeman's Mind, and Game Dungeon is my favourite show on Youtube. He's informative and genuinely funny.

Holy shit his chest hair though you'd need a fucking weedwhacker.
>>
>>341857629
HE HAS
TO MAKE
THE MOVIE

Does anyone think that Ross has the stare of a backwoods killer?
>>
>tfw you realize Ross and Freeman have the same personality

I genuinely laughed out loud when I started watching Game Dungeon and realized that the raunchy persona of Freeman was literally just a slightly exaggerated version of Ross's own.
>>
>>341863065
>Ross has the stare of a backwoods killer?
he has. but in the best possible way.
>>
>>341863269
There's just something about his no-nonsense attitude that brings amazing reactionary comedy. That's what made freeman's mind so good
>>
>>341857629

he has good writing skills and ain't no shill.

he also takes his work serious, which I respect.
>>
Ross is fucking fantastic. Everything he does has a certain level of professionalism. Even that weird platformer video he did with some guy.

I wish he did more stuff, but the dude is already working round the clock pretty much alone
>>
>That episode where Ross explains how to start a cult
>>
>>341864241
he has such a pure understanding of the human psyche, if he wanted to, he could probably become president
>>
>>341857629
It's the only show on youtube where iv'e rewatched episodes.
>>
>>341863021
Well, he is Jesus Freeman.
>>
File: 1405005746383.jpg (5 KB, 153x199) Image search: [Google]
1405005746383.jpg
5 KB, 153x199
>>341864241
>slowly stops talking about the game
>starts getting more and more detailed
>mfw throughout the whole episode
>>
He does the comfiest game reviews ever. Also his "Stop killing games" cause is fantastic. Fuck EA.
>>
>>341864241
I mean, I'd join his cult.
>>
>>341865048
I kinda wanna play his version of a cult game though
>>
he JUST fucking uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_7aKftX12s
>>
Did he start working on his movie yet?
>>
>>341865473
Anon pls I thought it was a game dungeon, don't do this to me
>>
I'm just glad somebody remembers Battleforge.
I have a physical copy, too.
>>
>>341866562
>not talking about the jesus of vidya on vidya board
i know you're baiting, but holy shit
>>
>>341866562

Thanks for the advice senpai :^)
>>
>>341864241
Which ep was that?
>>
>>341866562
the channel is all about video games 100% of the time, so why the hell not? It's like saying Pure Pwnage threads don't belong here either.
>>
>>341866753

Cult tycoon or something
>>
>>341866753
Cult Tychoon or something like that.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.