[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad I really want to play this to see how bad it is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: racoon_city_ps3m1.jpg (829 KB, 1601x1831) Image search: [Google]
racoon_city_ps3m1.jpg
829 KB, 1601x1831
Is it bad I really want to play this to see how bad it is?
>>
oh its bad
real bad
that being said, its still kinda fun
>>
>>341855919
pretty much this
>>
Short campaign but fun as shit
>>
They LITERALLY removed half the campaign just before release to sell as DLC.

Also it was a buggy mess online, when the game was online focused.
>>
Not a great game by any stretch of the imagination but it's fun for what it is. It's a decent change of pace to be able to just run and gun hordes of zombies in the streets of raccoon city. Too bad the pc port is absolute fucking trash.
>>
>>341855876
The worst aspect for me was that as you increase difficulty the foes became insanly durable
Like a shitload of headshot just for a single spec ops

I enjoy it a bit though, it was edgy but I liked the overall ambiance and the fact that we were in racoon city again
>>
File: 707489.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
707489.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>341855876
>fast zombies in Raccoon City
>>
>>341855876
People still play it online and you probably won't get shitters because the only people who would still play this game are people who genuinely like it.
>>
>>341855876
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer for this.
Infecting people and watching them turn on allies was extremely satisfying

(When it worked)
>>
>>341855876
The MP is fun as heck. Hordes get progressively expanded as the round goes on, the AI behave as they should such as lickers wall scaling and ambushing players, zombies being dumb and forgetting about you if you're out of sight too long, and Hunters being massive leaping tanks. It had a really rad opening sequence too in the story, but man,did it fall short. If you're whole heatedly interested in the story, you should play up until the Tyrant 103 boss fight. The story flunks entirely after that.
>>
File: tearing me apart.jpg (3 KB, 150x84) Image search: [Google]
tearing me apart.jpg
3 KB, 150x84
>>341855876
I would regret even pirating it.

So yeah, it's that bad. You should definitely buy it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.