[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the right here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 6 (1).jpg (48 KB, 700x395) Image search: [Google]
6 (1).jpg
48 KB, 700x395
Who was in the right here?
>>
Sarif
>>
File: bycicle.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bycicle.webm
2 MB, 640x640
destroy everything and let the world decide
>>
>Discover humanity front doesn't want to outright ban augmentation, just regulate it to prevent shit like yourself and people like Barrett from being created

So I went with them.
>>
doesn't matter when the next game decides for you and makes all your choices null.
>>
File: CUHH6mdUYAAyZ6O.jpg (76 KB, 600x984) Image search: [Google]
CUHH6mdUYAAyZ6O.jpg
76 KB, 600x984
>>341855589
>We're not here to take your guns away, silly-nilly ;^)
>>
>>341855589
>he fell for the lies

Literally every Humanity Front preacher talks about purity of body and such, claiming using any kind of augs at all as losing one's humanity. Of fucking course whatshisname the leader of Humanity Front would twist things around to tell you exactly what you want to hear, one does not get to be the leader of a massive social movement without the gift of charm or social augs.
>>
>>341855875
guess you'd legalize the use of steroids too right
>>
Blow it all sky high.
I never asked for this.
>>
>>341856083
Steroids aren't illegal.
>>
Sarif was the only reasonable choice

>completely abandoning useful scientific progress
>siding with the illuminati, the people responsible for literally everything bad in the game
>killing everyone left even though the story will still get spun anyway
>2027
>I seriously hope you guys don't do this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.