[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We will never get a Fallout game made by CD Project Red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cdpr-default.jpg (37 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
cdpr-default.jpg
37 KB, 800x400
>We will never get a Fallout game made by CD Project Red

I want you all to think about that for a moment.
>>
That's a good thing though.
Not that they could possibly be worse than Bethesda,
but it still would be a terrible Fallout.

>dweller vision
>everything edgy/10
>collect pin-ups of npcs you bang
>protagonist is a fixed 30-something male
>everything except the player is slow as shit in combat
No thanks.
>>
>>341851753
thank god for that
>>
>>341852723
Are you saying the game will automatically change genre just because they make it?
Nope, if anything they'll make it more like the Fallout 1 and 2, except with better quality than what Bethesda made
>>
>>341852946
Bullshit.

CDPR have never made an rpg and they don't know how.
All they've done are action adventures with shit combat.
>>
>>341851753
i don't even like fallout 2bh, I'm glad they're working on cyberpunk instead.

>>341853185
memes memes and more memes, try posting something meaningful for once.
>>
>>341853312
>I have no arguments so I'll just call him a memester
>>
>>341853185
They have only made one series and each of them still have better gameplay than those Bethesda "games".
>>
>>341854024
There's nothing to argue. You posted factually incorrect information and hailed it as the truth.
>>
CDPR is a part of CD project, who sold games on Polish market. They also translated them, and used Polish voice actors, some of them semi famous TV stars in Poland. While they never made game (or I never heard of one), CDPR as their division certainly know what's up. But if I wanted isometric RPG, I would rather use kickstarter and paid those guys who made Divinity:Original Sin. It was kind of early Fallout. OR go with real time combat, and employ dudes from Magica/Skydivers(not sure if proper title)
>>
>>341853185
>i just parrot everything /v/ says to fit in and so other parrots will acknowledge me
>>
>>341853185
>CDPR have never made an rpg

The Witcher 3 is the best rpg I have ever played. I am so happy that CDRP give a fuck about cucks and just make gaming great gain.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.