[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say thank you to him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: phil-spencer.jpg (181 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
phil-spencer.jpg
181 KB, 640x480
Say thank you to him
>>
Thank you to him
>>
>>341851643
>say thank you to this man that would shake you down the first chance he gets
>>
File: don_mattrick_xbox_one.png (157 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
don_mattrick_xbox_one.png
157 KB, 380x285
>>341851643
Remember when MS was based and not sucking fat virgins' dicks?
>>
http://segmentnext.com/2016/06/17/microsoft-will-sell-windows-10-games-on-steam/

It's about fucking time.

I was looking forward to experiencing Gears 1 multiplayer with the same friends I first played it back in like 2007 with and it's completely fucking dead because it's Windows Store only.
>>
>>341851886
You're not getting Gears, Halo or Scalebound on Steam.
>>
>>341851837
Based Don Mattrick. Will he ever return?
>>
>>341851886
Clickbait article. He elaborated on it during his Giant Bomb appearance. He's gonna work with Steam when it's feasible, but also compete with them. He's not against games ending up on Steam.
>>
>>341851837
>>341851973
People give Mattrick a lot of shit, but I think he had a decent vision and was ahead of his time. Mattrick started developing games in his mom's basement when he was a teen, pretty cool history.
>>
>>341852216
Not really. Both Sony and MS were caught off guard by VR, which is part of the reason why the Scorpio and Neo are things.

Matrix I wanted a multimedia box and Kinect was just waggle gimmicks that didn't go anywhere
>>
>>341851643
Thank you based Phil
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.