[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /v/ right now that still play this garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: overwatch.jpg (127 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
127 KB, 854x480
>there are people on /v/ right now that still play this garbage game
>>
>>341850614
Same retards who still play piss like moba
>>
Great samefag troll thread, anon. I'm proud of you.
>>
File: social-share.jpg (203 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
social-share.jpg
203 KB, 1200x628
Oops, posted the wrong picture.
>>
File: 1464030612762.png (2 MB, 1080x1845) Image search: [Google]
1464030612762.png
2 MB, 1080x1845
>>341850934
>>
>>341850614
>tfw you didn't buy Overwatch
>>
But it's really good.
>>
>>341850614

I know this is a b8 thread, but I seriously do not understand how people are entertained by shit like Overwatch. It's the most mediocre, base garbage and if it wasn't made by Blizzard absolutely no cunt would give any fucks. It's absolute fucking dogshit.
>>
>>341851781
You appear to have made a typo in your post. You said "It's the most mediocre, base garbage" and "It's absolute fucking dogshit", but you meant to say "I think it's the most mediocre, base garbage" and "I think it's absolute fucking dogshit". Luckily, the anons of /v/ will happily notify you of any mistakes you make with your posts and help you correct them!
>>
>>341850614
It's only garbage because it attracted players who are garbage. Which is 70% of all matched teams.
>>
>>341852086

Thanks faggot. Reddit is that way >>>/out/
>>
>>341852138
That is honestly my only real complaint with it. The playerbase is FFXIV levels of dogshit in skill, still holding out hopes i won't have to play with these shitters in competitive.
>>
>>341851781
It's easy to play, has waifus and flashy ultimates.
It makes all the people that used to say "B-but CS/Quake/TF/BF is too hard for me..." wet themselves because now they can actually so stuff by the press of a button.
>>
>>341851781
It's easy to pick up and play (casual)
It's flashy and colorful
It has waifus
It has a crutch/win button (ultimates)
>>
>>341850614
What is your point?
>>
My only issue with it is they pushed the fucking stupid idea thay someone had to be the heal bitch.
>>
>>341854673
What's wrong with having good character designs? I don't want ugly dogshit characters like in TF2 or quake or cs:go or UT or battlefield or gears of war or killing floor or kill zone or half life or portal or left for dead or wolfenstein or doom or any major fps in the market. Jesus, it's good to have cute characters and blizzard is the absolute best at it..
>>
>>341855067
You seem to have confuse my post. My list wasn't

"things that are bad about Overwatch"

It was

"reasons why the masses flock to Overwatch"
>>
>>341850614
It's literally the next being thing right now

1/3 of /v/ is playing iy
>>
>>341855067
Where did he say it's wrong to have good character designs?
>>
There are people on /v/ right now who still bother to make overwatch threads
>>
>>341850614
u mad? :)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.